[I'm 6 years old!] It's hard to educate ladies

Classroom classes are only in the morning, so I thought the afternoon was free time, but from lunch to tea time was time for ladies' education.

Come to think of it, Curtsey was praised by Nii-sama the other day.

Long live the knowledge of the previous life.

The lady's education teacher is Stella, the head maid. it's not a cookie

After all, this old, stout Aunt Stella was the youngest daughter of a count.

It's surprisingly high rank. I heard that Lisa is also the third daughter of the Viscount family. Was the duke's maid a job for a noble daughter...

In addition, this Stella-san has the qualification to properly educate ladies.

It's amazing that it's a national qualification.

By the way, your mother also has one. Isn't it? The work is amazingly beautiful.

“Miranda-sama, you seem to understand the basics.”

When I finished the lunch course meal, I was evaluated by Stella-san.

Is table manners appropriate for this? While thinking that, I managed to twist out the memories of my previous life, and imitated my mother and corrected it, so it seems that the basics are passing.

"However, as a member of the Duke's family, it is a failing mark. First of all, posture!"

I was hit on the back with a bang and stretched out unintentionally.

"Okay, I will definitely not stoop. If it doesn't seem to heal, I'll put a stick in my back."

Are you serious. It's pretty tough.

“Next is the soup, but it doesn’t matter which direction you scoop it in, but since the Duke of Mirandiel family is on the east side of the royal capital, we traditionally scoop it from the front to the back.”

"Don't scoop a spoonful! It's the 7th or 8th minute!"

There is colored water in the soup plate, and I am studying soup etiquette.

It's hard.

He told me that it would be useless if I scooped it vigorously because I would bring the spoon to my mouth while maintaining my posture.

Don't bring your face closer. When it's running low, put your left hand on it, and don't try to eat it all the way through.

Hi!

I only have soup today.

It will be confirmed again tomorrow, so please be conscious of eating dinner. do you taste it...

Finally released, I return to my room and dive into the stuffed animal.

Ufufu, so fluffy... let's sleep.

"Miss, please don't go to sleep. After this, it's tea time with your wife."

When I turned around with a movement that seemed to make a squealing sound, Lisa was looking at me with a big smile.

“Tea time is also Stella-sama’s class.”

hogget

On the first day, I was taught how to eat sweets rather than how to hold a teacup.

Can't you just eat it all in one bite?

It's not something that I can compete with with the manners of colander knowledge, and I feel that time passes slowly in the afternoon when Stella-san gives me a lot of guidance.

This is tough. But as a duke's daughter, I have to get over it.

Freed from the torture of tea time with my mother, this time I will be buried in a pile of stuffed animals.

Hehehe, it feels good. You can't be a goblin. go over there.