[I'm 6 years old!] Increase your hobbies!

Well, since there was a pencil in this world, I thought that I could draw.

I was also a doujin writer in my previous life.

So, when I asked the price, it was neither cheap nor expensive.

One small silver coin. I can pay with my pocket money.

I also have a notebook, so I searched for a sketchbook and found it, so I bought it. This was two small silver coins.

As for pocket money, I receive one gold coin every month. It is said that the cost of eating out for commoners in this world is around 5 copper coins.

10 copper coins = 1 small silver coin, 10 small silver coins = 1 silver coin, 10 silver coins = 1 small gold coin.

Yeah, how much did I get? If you convert a copper coin to 100 yen, it will be 1 million yen! ?

Assault on your father!

"Father, do you think I'm getting too much pocket money?"

"What happened, suddenly?"

“I learned about the average monthly income of a commoner in today’s social studies class. Thinking about how a family of four can live for a month with three silver coins, I think I got too much.”

"Fumu, Miranda's pocket money includes the cost of your dress and accessories. Try making a dress next time."

Hmm, do you pay for the dress yourself?

"From an early age, understand the price of the things around you as much as possible. If you do that, you won't say that the amount you receive now is expensive, and you won't be wasting your money in the future."

Dad smiles kindly and strokes my head.

Hmm, I'm surprised you're thinking that. Should I use an allowance book from now on?

“Okay, can I use the money I receive as I please?”

“I don’t mind.

"yes"

I'll make the dress next time, but I'll figure out my assets later.

And if you think about it, it costs 1,000 yen per pencil.

I don't think I can live with the prices of my previous life.

For the time being, I bought a pencil and a sketchbook, so I am interested in drawing.

With a pencil and an eraser in one hand, she draws stuffed animals.

Yeah, it feels good.

I didn't know how much I could draw because the size of my hand and the stroke of my arm are different, but I still have a feeling.

"Ara, young lady is good at drawing."

Kudos to Lisa!

“Are you not going to draw anything other than stuffed animals?”

"Hmm, then let's draw Lisa."

I don't think it's a good idea to disturb my work too much, but I ask Lisa to sit on a chair and draw.

Come to think of it, in my previous life I didn't pay for drawing. I was just drawing anime pictures.

Hmm, it's difficult to draw a person's face. Deform it!

"funsu"

"You've become pretty cute."

"I wonder?"

"I feel 10 years younger."

What was Lisa like 10 years ago? It's pretty much from the anime, but...

Well, when I look at myself in the mirror, my eyes are big, and I think I have a small face and an anime face.

“However, it is a novel picture.

I guess, the former Duke of Milandir and the first Duke of Mirandiel displayed in the hallway were very realist.

"Would you like to write to your wife next time? I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

Goodbye. If you feel like it, let's hear it. I can't draw men, but if I practice, I wonder if I can manage it.

Brother Tosted can draw. I think I can do it with that woman's face. yes