[I'm 6 years old!] Get a doll

About a month after my 6th birthday.

A birthday present has arrived from Tosted.

A long and narrow box about 70 cm. This is big too. But why now?

When you open the box, you will find that there is adollDollThank you very much.

Wow, you picked me up unintentionally.

Isn't he a terrible guy in the 60cm class?

Oh, I have a letter for you.

“I heard that Miranda likes stuffed animals, so I figured she might like dolls too.

 Recently, it seems to be popular among noble daughters, and each joint seems to move.

 Since it was a big deal, I had him make something similar to Miranda, but it took a long time.

 happy birthday. I would be happy if you could cherish it. 』

Hey! Stop talking about her real sister doll.

But it sure looks like her, but isn't she older than Miranda now? Are you tall?

Gee, isn't this a glass eye? I don't see anything like plastic.

Wow, it's not a hair transplant, it's not a wig.

“…How much did this cost on your brother?”

The dress is elegantly made and feels good to the touch, and the hair ornaments and earrings are small but delicate.

Are you okay? It seems like I'm fine with spending more than one gold coin...

The other day, my father told me to buy a dress, but I paid 1.5 gold coins even though it was for a child.

I was shown the price difference.

Eh, it's too scary for the price, so I can only handle it politely.

I'm too scared to change clothes...

Yeah, give up No matter how expensive it is, it's a child's toy!

And I loved dolls myself. Take it. You don't care about 100,000, huh.

Even so, I changed my clothes for each season, so it's the same...

It's a real ball joint. ! I don't feel like I can maintain it! !

The body is made of wood, and what is the part where the face and skin are visible is processed?

The joints are pottery or this! ?

For the time being, the skirt is flattened.

Drowa and I are like that too.

For the time being, the doll looks very expensive, so I reported it to my father and mother.

It's a gift, so play as you like.

Hmm, that makes me want more clothes. I want to change my clothes according to the season.

If you have the time, why not design your own?

After that, I want some small items, so should I consult with my father?

I want a folding fan. Also, I want a bag, and if anything, I want the ingredients and tableware that I got from my house the other day.

Let's discuss it anyway.

“If it’s within the range of Miranda’s pocket money, enjoy it as much as you like.

"Thank you. Father."

Well that's right.

Then, let's call the dressmaker and craftsman from the other day.

I have to draw the design first!

However, for a duke's daughter, I feel like it's a tough life.

It's not like I'm getting 1 million yen every month, but in a way I can say that I'm selfish, but I feel like I'm responsible for myself.

No, I think I'm spoiled enough, and everyone is kind.

However, I'm serious about money.

Hmm, what about future Miranda-chan who was perverse and condemned in such a home environment?

Well, there's no use worrying about it, I was born a girl, so I'll let you be a girl as much as you like!