[I'm 6 years old!] I noticed something terrible

I have no money.

I was out of shape and used it too much.

At one point, I was excited about the small amount of money I received from designing shoes for dolls, but I didn't have the money to make my own dress! !

My pocket money is still half a month away, and although I have been provided with pencils and notebooks for study, I have completely spent too much on my hobbies.

Feeling done.

It wasn't the time to be happy to dress a doll taller than you.

It's been growing gradually, and the length of the dress that I had in the beginning didn't fit me.

For the time being, underwear and loungewear are bought for me, so I don't have anything to wear, but it would be a problem if I had to go out or have a visitor.

"So I don't have money. Can you make me a simple cheap dress?"

“Miranda-sama, you are asking an unreasonable demand.”

I'm talking to Louis.

“Since you are the daughter of a duke, you can’t wear a dress like the daughter of a baron or a viscount, can you?”

Gunununu, I can't say it back... wait?

“Louie-sama, how much did the design I gave you for the doll the other day cost?”

"Ugh"

“Margaret-sama was also wearing it, so maybe that design made a decent amount of money?”

"Eh, well, that's right. However, you said that you can do whatever you like, young lady."

"Yes, that's right. So I won't ask for money. Can you give me a discount?"

I hurriedly embark on Louis-sama's direction.

I might get scolded later, but now is not the time.

"Haa...I understand. Just this time."

“Thank you very much. And I would like to ask you a question, is it possible to launch a series of designs like the one you saw the other day as my own brand?”

"What do you mean?"

“As one of Louis-sama’s brands, I am the designer and I am launching a brand called Goth Miranda.”

“Are you going to mass-produce that Gothic Lolita costume?”

“Eh, there is a demand for Margaret-sama to wear it, right?”

"Yes, I'm sure there are inquiries, but..."

"In other words, it will be gold!"

"Yeah, I think so, but I can't do it alone."

“Regarding this brand, why don’t you entrust it to some clothing workshop instead of directly by Mr. Louis?

"I see, that's true."

“Then if the negotiation is concluded, I will receive 10% of the sales as a design fee.”

"But where will you sell it? I'll supervise it, so I'll get a margin too."

"Yes, it doesn't matter, 20% will be taken by you, and the rest will be commercial distribution. I will consult with Margaret-sama."

After that, I made a draft of the contract, and since the negotiations were settled, I shook hands with Louis-sama, and he tapped me on the shoulder from behind.

"Miss, please be prepared for the afternoon."

Why are you there, Stella? ?

I ended up taking five hours of special classes on language and behavior.

I thought I was going to die, so be careful. Killed by the education of ladies.