[I'm 6 years old!] Shall we start fortune-telling?

Today I'm innocently bundling in the garden.

As expected, I don't say ′′ Kukkoro ′′ out of my mouth. I have no such suicidal thoughts.

However, in the last six months, classroom learning has progressed, and with three days off a week, the lady's education has also settled down, and the number of days off has increased, so I have two days off a week.

To put it the other way around, until then, I was so absorbed in studying that I wondered if there was a day a week where I didn't do anything.

It was hard.

Come to think of it, Margaret-sama came to visit us again the other day.

It's been a month since I showed Rami-chan, and Louis-san must have been working too fast... Margaret-sama came to our house in Gothic Lolita full gear.

I had a lot of fun with tea, but I couldn't get into anything because it suited me too well.

I was asked if I could draw a new design next time.

Can I make Margaret-sama a dress-up doll?

I also like military goth and Japanese goth...

So, at the tea party the other day, I heard about a new trend.

“Miranda, do you like fortune-telling?”

"Are you fortune-telling?"

"Yeah, recently in our generation, horoscopes and tarot readings are popular."

"Hoho, I'm also interested in tarot readings."

“Would you like to try to tell Miranda-sama?”

"Please do."

The result is neither good nor bad. I don't know.

However, although this tarot card is made of paper, the pattern is elaborate.

It might go well with goth design. …Dear Margaret, did you get hooked from here?

But fortune telling? nice

I also bought tarot cards and a commentary book in my previous life.

Buy tarot cards now.

Expensive... Tarot cards and a commentary book.

Three gold coins would be a big profit.

Even a normal book can be purchased with a single silver coin, but even if it's a card and a set, it's a big profit! !

What did you spend so much money on?

Hmm, isn't there a simpler fortune-telling?

Let's try and buy that book. That was a fair price!

So, I bought a book on astrology, but it's a little different from the constellations I know.

It was an astrology book.

I got a little excited. I was on a magic book or something.

However, there are fucking expensive books and normal books, and I bought a normal book, but it was just an astronomy book.

No, I do think that astrology is a derivative of astronomy, because it should have become prophecy in the flow of predicting the future from the movements of the stars.

Astrology should be the beginning of fortune-telling in the 12 constellations!

Heck, in this world, until recently, the Ptolemaic theory was the main one.

Hmm, I'm a little behind on astronomy.

The planet is just like a lost star.

It revolves around the sun properly, so it looks like a strange movement when viewed from the earth.

I was a little curious.

Shall we touch on astronomy?

I don't have money, so fortune-telling is postponed!