[I'm 7 years old!] Despair in his own hobby and find a way out.

It's been a long time since I organized stuffed animals.

The stuffed animals on the front are mostly gifts when I was 5 years old.

There is also a teddy bear that is as tall as me.

Apart from that, I made a stuffed animal that can be held in one hand and has embroidery somewhere on its body.

Mandarin oranges, apples, maybe pears, this is a watermelon... All the black lines are embroidered, am I stupid...

This is a dried fish, I wonder when this hamburger was made...the burned remains are our family crest...

I'm not a hungry character!

It's just easy to make, so there was a lot of food! !

Don't look at me like that! Stop it!

Anyway, will this be appreciated by people?

I think it's cute because it's deformed and rolling around, but I don't feel like it's pleasing.

I think there are girls who like it, but it won't be for everyone...

hmm... oh yeah

“Hey Lisa, is there a novel with illustrations that is popular these days?”

“Is it a novel with illustrations? Well… I heard that the series called Erica’s Adventures is popular for children.

"Is there one in my house?"

"What are you going to do..."

"Based on that illustration, I will make a stuffed animal of the character!"

It's what otaku call "Nui".

Look, there's a stuffed animal that's a sitting character, isn't it?

Recently, it has been pushed by Axta, but there must have been still a demand for "stitching".

I always keep it in my bag, take pictures on the go and post them on SNS, or get kidnapped by a kite.

If there is an illustration in a popular novel, the image of the character will be organized, so I think that if you reproduce it, everyone will want it.

The point is that you can use the pattern papers other than the costumes.

I immediately brought in the popular picture books, The Adventures of Erica and The Sage of the Round Table, and read them.

Erica's Adventure was a picture book about a girl who can use magic to strengthen herself and blow away problems and monsters with her body language.

Is that a transforming heroine type?

The other was a completely BL book. Thank you Lisa. A new door seems to open.

Well, it was a story about five mages who are called handsome sages deepen their friendship and help each other to solve the problems that befell the country.

Friendship is too deep, it's a guy who looks distorted. Somehow I understand.

Yuri and roses would cringe if they were intentionally supplied, but it's nice to see that they trust each other so much. unun

The girls who come to the tea party are mostly older, so let's try making one for Erica and the other sages.

Six in all. If you make it now, you can afford it in time.

Let's just pray that there will be no war at the tea party.