[I'm 6 years old!] First proper socializing?

Margaret-sama, who received your letter the other day, is coming to visit us today.

She is 7 years old, a daughter of a Marquis who is one year older than me.

I'm a higher rank, but as a noble, he's my senior, so I have to be rude.

By the way, there are three factions in our country led by the Duke family, but ours is the royal faction.

The Duke of Arkley is center-right, and it seems that there are more people in the military sector. It seems that the Duke of Kafetetra seems to be a center-leftist.

There are other small right-wingers and left-wingers, but this country is said to be more center-conservative.

Well, from what I've heard, there hasn't been a war in the last 50 years, and they've smoothly formed alliances with neighboring countries, so it should be peaceful.

To be frank, it seems that the peace of the country will not be stable unless the subjugation of monsters is emphasized rather than fighting between humans, so sometimes the nations jointly conduct subjugation operations. Brother Grand said.

If we do joint subjugation, it will be a show of military strength for each other, so it might be a war deterrent.

"Thank you for accepting my sudden offer, Miranda-sama."

"No, Margaret-sama. Today, you want me to show you a doll, but why?"

“Mr. Louie, the dressmaker, told me that she made a strange design dress for the doll.”

I see, I wonder if it spread through Mr. Louis, and I was praising Gothic Lolita design.

You can't use it at a night party, but it's quirky and interesting.

"Then, I'll be waiting for you in my room, so please come this way."

"waiting?"

"Dolls are not objects. They are daughters!"

"Ha, ha"

Hmm, you don't understand me, it's no use talking about it any more.

"Let's go anyway"

Well, my room is filled with stuffed animals, but apart from that, I have prepared a showcase for dolls.

“This is Rami-chan, the one whose costume was made by Louis-sama, and this one is Maria.”

"Oh, you have a name."

"That's right, naming dolls is common sense."

"Ha, ha"

Damn it, it doesn't work.

“The one you wanted to see was Rami-chan, right here.”

I will pick it up and give it to Margaret-sama.

I still have the fan and parasol equipped.

"It's amazing, this umbrella and folding fan are also elaborate."

"It's the craftsman's work, Bath-san."

"I want to wear this myself."

"e"

Margaret, are you serious?

“R, why don’t you ask Louis-sama?”

"I'll try it, these boots are nice too, let's have them arranged."

After this, I had tea with Margaret and said goodbye.

Why were you interested in clothes instead of dolls?

that? But it looks like Gothic Lolita will be born in the faction, but is it okay?

Well, it's not like I'm going to wear it...

If it's my appearance, the sweetness would suit me better, so maybe I'll have you make it next time?