[I'm 7 years old!] Royal Tea Party (1)

How are you all doing? I'm Miranda.

I'm not in a good mood at all.

Today I was woken up before the sun rose, and when I thought that Lisa had showered me with purification magic all over my body, I was surrounded by an army of maids who massaged me with perfume oil, had my hair done, and put on all my makeup. I have no recollection of seeing her.I was forced to change into a gorgeous yet simple design dress and was thrown out into the entrance hall.

I'm sleepy

“Well, Miranda-chan, you look even cuter today.”

I haven't eaten breakfast, so when I was unfaithful, my mother came to the hall.

Look, you're in a good mood again.

"Then let's have a light breakfast and then depart."

Eh, where are you going

"You look like you're going where you're going, but didn't I tell you before? Today is the royal tea party."

What the hell! ?

today! ? No, it's today! ?

Pulled by my mother, I had a light salad and tea, and immediately went to the carriage.

I thought it would take 30 minutes to get to the royal palace by carriage, but the roads are busy.

"Mother, it seems that the road is quite busy."

“Today, all the ladies of the marquis family and above are called, so we can’t enter right away.

No, you can rest assured.

What time do you wake up, the daughter of the first house to enter?

Children usually go to bed.

Come to think of it, I forgot, but last month was His Highness the Prince's birthday.

I forgot that I was told when I was 7 years old that I would have a tea party a month later.

I've been enjoying astronomical observations lately.

Find Uranus! But then I realized, "Where should I look in this vast universe?" I keep a diary of my observations.

As for why Jupiter, the satellites around Jupiter have already been published as existing knowledge, so we are confirming their motions.

If you think of Jupiter as a miniature version of the solar system, it's easy to understand that the earth revolves around the sun.

So, I am observing the position of the satellite every night.

If I had a camera, I would be able to discover galaxies and nebulae.

It took twice as long to arrive at the castle, and it seemed that the rooms were divided by faction, and Margaret-sama was already in the room.

“Margaret-sama, you look beautiful today too.”

"Good morning. I will lose to Miranda-sama."

Hohohohoho

Well actually Margaret is a beautiful and cute girl, but why is she wearing a Gothic Lolita dress?

I don't remember designing it!

It's a long skirt, a cape and a wide-brimmed hat, and it's not wrong for a tea party dress, but it's black, frilled, laced, and embroidered.

“Looking at Miranda-sama’s design, I also designed one. How do you like it?”

“It suits you very well, Margaret-sama.”

Are you okay, my face is not twitching?

Margaret-sama's mother also has a strange face, doesn't she?