[I'm 6 years old!] Gothic Lolita dolls

It's me, it's me Yes, it's Miranda.

Words that should never be spoken can be said in your heart!

If I said something like this in front of Stella-san, I might get overwhelmed.

No, I don't get corporal punishment, but the pressure, the pressure is amazing! !

Today, Rami-chan's clothes and accessories will arrive!

It was expensive. I've spent two gold coins in total... I'm afraid I can't play casually. No, I play.

And the result is a gothic lolita girl doll! !

Can you let Rami-chan hold it after placing an order? When I was worried about it, Bath-san made hand parts for me. God!

The parasol can be opened and closed properly. The decorations are also carefully made and the handle of the umbrella is also decorated with silver work.

It's expensive, Bath-san... It's real silver.

"I learned a lot"

That's what Louis, a fashion designer, said.

It seems that the race was outsourced. First-class black and white fine lace is sewn on each point, giving it an amazing three-dimensional effect.

Also frills are amazing. The drawer is so amazing that you can't see it.

Also, the thick-soled boots were amazing.

I received a letter from a shoemaker via Mr. Louis asking, "Can I apply this design?"

do as you like Sell ​​it to a short nobleman.

When I sent a letter with the words very politely aristocratic, I was able to get a margin.

Yay, more pocket money! But I wonder if it's okay to earn money on your own?

“By the way, should I put money in the house?”

"Do whatever Miranda earns herself."

When I asked my father, he said that he liked it.

I see, are you going to start learning management from around this time, or is there anything else you can invent? When I think about buying more doll clothes, no amount of pocket money seems to be enough.

Well, if I had a photo, I could take Rami and take a walk in the garden for a photo session, but unfortunately there is no such thing.

I can't help it, so I decided to take him out to the garden and draw.

The dolls are cute and slightly deformed compared to real humans, so they are easy to draw in anime drawings.

"You're really good at drawing, young lady."

I was praised by Lisa who was watching me from behind.

“Since we have prepared a cute costume, we have to enjoy it as much as possible!”

“There are ways to enjoy dolls, too.

"But it's not such an expensive doll, is it?"

"Well... I'm afraid to touch it too."

"If possible, I'd like to pose him a little more, but his balance is so bad that he falls over... I wonder if I can make a stand."

"Do you stand?"

"Yes, you can support it with a stick like this and make it stand on its own."

When I was doing that, Jill-san, a gardener with a very fine upper body, called out to me.

“Miss, how about supporting it with a Y-shaped tree like this?”

In Jill-san's hand, I receive a branch of a tree that is just like a sash.

"Oh yeah! Jill, can you polish this so it doesn't get caught on your clothes?"

"It's cheap. Please wait a moment."

With that said, I took out the knife from the pruning tool I wore on my waist and carefully shaved off the tree branches.

It becomes smooth as if it was sanded. What kind of trick is that?

"How about this?"

"It's so smooth! Thank you very much."

"Please show me a picture of the young lady next time."

"I'll draw a picture of your garden next time as a thank you!"

Alright, now you can draw various poses~

After enjoying one sketchbook, I drew for Jill-san the landscape of the garden where the gazebo is located.

He was delighted!

It would be nice if my drawing skills gradually improved, but it's still rough.

It may be a social comment, but as long as I'm grateful.