[I'm 6 years old!] Dressmaker and craftsman

Hello, I'm Miranda.

In the education of ladies, I was forced to stop talking.

Because I still have a bit of a sense of my previous life, Stella-san scolded me for saying that my words were unsuitable for a lady.

I'll do my best to fix it.

Well, today, the craftsman who was introduced by my father is coming to see us.

It is said that he mainly receives orders for mother's jewelry and father's watch.

Do you think you can do it all by yourself?

"It's my first time to meet you. My name is Miranda of the Duke of Mirandile."

A lady's bow to the craftsman who was already waiting in the reception room.

“It’s my first time to meet you, Miranda-sama. I have an exclusive contract with the Duke. My name is Bath.”

He quickly stood up, took off his hat and bowed.

There is an atmosphere of a craftsman, but he is well-groomed.

If he were a craftsman, wouldn't he be a daring old man?

"I apologize for calling you. I would like you to make props for my doll."

Saying that, I asked Lisa to bring me the doll she gave me as a present.

I named her Rami-chan. She took it from her own name. Wahaha

"It's a gift for my brother, but even though I took the trouble to get it, there's nothing but this one, and there's no accessories. Since you're like a noble daughter, I want a folding fan and a parasol."

“I see, folding fans and parasols, right?

"That's right. Is it possible to do it like this as an image?"

"This is quite detailed..."

“Therefore, I thought that craftsmen would be more likely to receive it.”

"I'll do the assembly, but it seems like it would be better to find a lace craftsman to make the cloth for the parasol and fan."

"Is that so…"

"But it's an interesting experiment. Let's try. May I borrow this design?"

"Yes, it is okay"

"I'll make an estimate first, so please look at the price and make a decision."

"understood"

By the way, the design I gave her was a gothic-loli style parasol that used a lot of black lace, and a folding fan with a fully laced frame.

Fufufu, Rami-chan is planning to become a Gothic Lolita.

"It's been a long time, young lady. You asked for a new dress, but what happened?"

“Long time no see, Louis-sama, but this time it’s not for humans.”

Louis-sama, the dressmaker, showed up.

A designer who is the second daughter of Viscount Ball Cook and is now our family's dressmaker.

He makes good things, and most of my mother's dresses are made by him.

It seems that there are requests from women outside the family faction, but it seems that the delivery date and price will be doubled.

I think it's amazing because it can get customers so much.

"Here's the design, and I want her to wear it."

“Let me take a look…it’s an amazing amount of frills and lace.”

“Yes, the overall color is black, with lots of white frills and lace, a voluminous skirt, and high-soled shoes to increase height. ."

“Is it for dolls!

"Can you do it? First of all, I would like you to give me an estimate."

“No, my blood as a fashion designer is making a fuss.

“…I’ll leave it up to you how to make it, but please make it so that you can put it on and take it off, okay?”

“I received it, but it is an interesting design.

"No, not even that much."

I let out a dry laugh.

Knowledge of my previous life, Suman.

For the time being, the Rami-chan Gothic Lolita project has started!

I tried my best to draw the front and back designs, but I wonder how it will turn out.

Also, I wonder if my pocket money will be enough... Anyway, I'm looking forward to it!