[5 years old!] Episode 1 I was reincarnated...

When I came to my senses, what appeared in front of me was a huge bed with pillars rising from the four corners of the bed and a canopy.

My whole body feels sluggish and I can't even get up.

When I turned to the side as if someone was holding my hand, a pair of men and women were looking at me.

"Miranda! Did you notice?"

“Miranda-chan… good! Good!”

The handsome Ikeoji and the beautiful girl who looks like a doll are also happy.

When I try to move my body, which has become able to move, and lift my hand, I see a child-like hand.

Wow, looks like she's really reincarnated.

What's more, being called Miranda means that she was reincarnated as a beautiful young girl in her dream?

Since she said she was in a loop, would that mean that when she was convicted and executed, she would rewind to this age?

And, for now, let's confirm if these two are the parents.

"Um, father? Mother?"

I had heard that she was a daughter of a duke, so I tried to ask her as politely as possible, but no matter how I asked, she was questionable.

I couldn't speak a foreign language at all, but did I manage to get it across?

"Miranda, why are you interrogative? Are you a father?"

"It's okay Miranda-chan, I'm the right mother."

Ah, is that so?

I'm sorry, I think the Miranda-chan your parents knew has gone to the sky.

Hmm, what should I do?

If you hide it, it will come out rags, so let's honestly say I don't remember it.

"I'm sorry. Father, mother. I don't seem to remember..."

The two of them looked startled, my father bit his lip, and my mother fell down on the bed and cried.

That's right, even though she's a little girl, I don't think she can stand it as a relative, such as losing her memories of living until now.

“Let’s see another doctor right away!

Father immediately left the room.

I wonder if it's okay, the person who was watching me who must have been sleeping

Mother hugs me and cries.

Hmm, what should I say...

After that, the doctor rushed in and decided it was a temporary memory problem.

It seems that I had a high fever for 7 days, and I was wandering between life and death.

Miranda must have looped at this timing.

I don't know where in the future it was looping, and I don't know why it died.

Is this the so-called reincarnation of a reincarnated villain in another world?

I didn't play otome games, but I read quite a few trendy novels.

When you reincarnate yourself, you can be quite calm.

Maybe it's because I don't know anything...

A few days after that, it took me 10 days to regain my strength and be able to get out of bed while being taken care of by the maids.