🖤It's okay - NR. pt. 1

A/n:

Y/n refuses to take the medication her therapist prescribes her, because of her trauma.

Tw: sad, death, pills
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 2 weeks ago when we all fought against Thanos to bring back everyone who had been blipped, because of Thanos' snap.

It was a traumatic event for me and everyone else, because many people were hurt or passed away during battle.

Since 2 weeks I haven't spoken to anyone, except my therapist and Peter, Wanda, who always brings me food upstairs so I don't get into any conversations and of course my girl, Natasha.

It was a normal day like ever since Thanos came to earth for the second time. I am in therapy with Peter and honestly, I feel so sorry for him. I mean he was practically Tony's son and now he's gone.

"Y/n? Y/n are listening to me?"

I was snapped back to reality, when Peter carefully tapped my shoulder, nodding to our therapist.

"Huh-Uh yea, sry what were you saying?" I replied to my therapist.

"I asked you if you have you been taking your medication, I prescribed you?"

"Sure" I lie

"Are you sure?" he putted on his worried face

"W-Well may-maybe I forgot one or two times, but I'm getting better" I said trying to hide my cracking voice, feeling tears build up in my eyes.

Peter looked at me with glossy eyes and gives me a weak smile. He knew I don't take my meds for a special reason.

"Okay" my therapist said raising his eyebrows, looking at my file

"How did the medication impact your sleeping problems"

"I'm sleeping like a baby" I smile at him trying as hard as possible to not break out in tears.

"Nightmares?"

I got flashbacks

"Nope" I said coldly

~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~

I ran crying into Nat's and my shared bedroom, laid down on my stomach onto our king sized bed and burried my face into her pillow taking in her scent as I felt tears streaming down my face. I was a sobbing mess and my cries filled the room.

I then felt a soft hand stroke my head gently, playing with my hair. When I rolled over so I was laying on my back. There she was. Natasha, my girlfriend, sitting next to me in bed.

She caressed my cheek while looking at me worried

"Why do you cry, moya lyubov" she wiped my tears away with her thumb.

"Therapy sucks" I wiped my tears annoyed

"And how come that" she furrowed her eyebrows

I sat up and tuck at the hem of my hoodie, looking at it. Trying to avoid eye contact with Nat.

"That stupid therapist wants me to take those fucking pills. They help with my trauma he says, but I don't want to take them" I explained stil not looking at her.

She took my chin in her hands, forcing me to look at her.

"Why don't you want to take them, detka, you need to listen what the doctor says" She furrowed her eyebrows concerned.

"... b-but then I won't be able to see you ever again, Tasha"

I felt tears streaming down my face again.