🖤🧸It's okay - NR. pt. 2

A/n:

What has happened so far...
Natasha died during the mission to retrieve the infinity stones. Y/n was stil able to see her, but she was also having several flashbacks of Nat's death. She had to take her medication, but she didn't until Natasha persuaded her to take them and they had their final goodbye.

Requests are always welcome! <333

Tw: grief, basically just sad fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

It's been now 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days since Natasha passed away. I refuse to say gone or that she left, because she promised me to stay with me even though I can't see or feel her.

Today will be one of the most painful days since forever. Our first anniversary day without my precious angel by my side. Our 8-year anniversary to be precise. I always feared that day would come, but I want to make Tasha proud, so I pull myself together and promised myself I wouldn't cry today. Just one day.

Yelena and I decided to visit her grave today. She and I almost everytime go there together, because otherwise it would be to painful.

Right before we left I bought some flowers. White lillies, her favourite. I also bought a beautiful candle to light a small light for her. Yelena also bought a bouquet of white roses and a little angel figure. Then Yelena drove us to the cemetery.

~~~~~~~~~~
time skip to back at avengers tower
~~~~~~~~~~

"Heyy sweetheart, where have you been? We have been looking for you everywhere" Pepper asked me worried, when I just got out of the elevator into the living room, where pretty much all were gathered together.

"I-I was just helping Yelena with some grocery shopping. Why are you asking?" I lied looking confused at the whole crew.

"Okay, well the party starts soon and we have a few things to do. Could you help me please sweetie?"

aaand that's when I remembered, that Morgan was born on the exact same date, when Natasha and I met. Of course, I didn't want to drop my
'I'm fine' facade on Morgan's birthday, which must be difficult enough for her without her daddy. So I put on a smile and accompanied pepper to the kitchen where we decorated her birthday cake. Meanwhile, I was able to distract myself, but still I had only one thought in my head: Nat.

~~~~~~~~~~
time skip to birthday party
~~~~~~~~~~

I withdrew a bit from the party as I still try to avoid conversations with strangers as well as with friends. So I sat down on Natashas and my huge balcony and enjoy the sunset. It always reminds me of Nat, because we always watched together as the sun went down and in it her smile and her wonderful laughter is reflected, which I miss very much.

It got very windy and I put my blazer back on. Then the balcony door opened and I felt the presence of someone else next to me.

It was Wanda.

She sat down next to me and put an arm around me. Wanda was the only one I have opened up since Tasha died. She always brought me food and took care of me when I felt it

"Why aren't you at the party Y/n?"

"I don't feel like celebrating Wands." I gave her a weak smile and looked back at the sun.

She took my hand in hers and I turned to look at her. When her hand touched mine, it gave me chills and I have never had that before. Only when I was with Natasha.

"Wanna dance with me" she gave me one of her warm and kind smiles and stood up taking both of my hands, slightly pulling at the, signaling me to get up.

I chuckled and said "Why not"

She clapped her hands and leaded me inside, but I stopped her and told her I have to dismantle the sunshades, since it is weirdly windy all of sudden. She nodded and said she will wait downstairs.

I smiled to myself and started to dismantle the sunshades. When I was done I grabbed my heels and was just about to leave, when I heard a faded voice. It sounded like the wind, so calm, so tender.

"I love you, detka" it husked

I turned around and looked from where that voice came. There was no one, just me and the sun.

Even though I knew it was impossible, but stil it was pretty sure for me that it was Nat.

My eyes got glossy and I smiled.

"I love you, bub" I reply and smiled even more, now that I knew she kept her promise and never left my side.

I then went downstairs ro Wanda.

"You okay?" she asked me slightly chuckling, but stil worried.

I nod and simply reply "Yes, now yes"

I then stretched out my hand to ask her to dance. She put her hand in mine and we danced all evening. I was finally completely happy and satisfied after a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~
Nat pov:

I was sitting right next to Y/n, when we again watch the sunset for another evening. Since she wasn't capable of seeing me anymore, I never left her side. Never. I was always there for my baby and especially today she needs me by her side more than ever.

Earlier at the cemetery, Yelena and Y/n brought me some roses and lillies, my favorites, an angel figure and a beautiful candle, which they lighted. I was so happy they visited my grave again, like very other day.

When we were sitting there enjoying the last warmth of the sun for today, I heard footsteps behind us. It was Wanda. I took a step back and watched them as Wanda wanted to dance with Y/n. Y/n seemed unsure and I worried, but then she accepted her request.

I then felt an arm wrap around my waist pulling me close.

"Jealous, Romanoff?" the person teased with a bright smirk on his face.

"Not at all, Tony" I replied chuckling.

"She looks happy"

"Yea, she finally does" I said looking at her while Wanda stood in front of her slightly pulling her arms.

"That's all it's been about, always. To make her happy" I whisper to myself.

"Well we should join them, shall we?" he turned to me offering me his hand, asking me to dance too.

I chuckle "It would be my pleasure, Mr. Stark, but give me one more moment with her"

"Of course dear, I guess I'll look downstairs for a bit"

I smiled and watched Wanda and Tony leave.

I then looked at her as she dismantled the sunshades. She slightly struggled and I couldn't keep my laughter in.

Then she grabbed her heels and was about to leave.

"I love you, detka" I husk, praying she would hear me somehow, even though it's impossible.

But hen she turned around and was directly looking at me for a moment. How is that possible, I tried so many times to reach her and now it finally worked.

Her eyes got glossy and she started to smile. God how I missed her precious smile.

"I love you, bub" she whispered back and I accompanied her downstairs.

The entire evening Tony and I were dancing on the dance floor, while I was watching Y/n dance with Wanda and Tony watched Morgan, sitting on Peter's shoulders dancing with Pepper.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Thank you for reading!