🦋Naughty girl - SJ.

Y/n pov:

Okok the news are out: There is coming a black widow solo movie. Honestly I couldn't be more proud of my beautiful wife. She is over 10 years now in this marvel family and one of the og's and after all this time she finally got her own movie and she's not only actress, but also co producer. I'm just so proud.

The phase while shooting the movie was exhausting as the time right now with all the press and premieres to attend.

I remember that time she got home with the first part of her script and I was just sooo confused what she is in this time, because there were no movie projects on, but when I saw the cover of the script I jumped into the air out of luck and pure joy.

She also wanted to practice lines with me as usual, but come on honestly no spoilers. I very politely declined and started to shout at her, while covering my ears like a kid, when she tried to tell me something about the movie. I didn't even watch the trailer or joined her on set as usual, since I didn't want ANY spoilers or clues.

Today she has a rather important online meeting with BBC and she definitely made herself clear to not disturb her during the interview. You know she really did with the whole mom finger pointing and this stuff. She's just adorable when she's mild pissed or stressed.

Anyways, so before the interview starts I wanted to give her a little cheering up, since I know this stuff gives her little anxiety.

When I got upstairs, she was sitting in the bathroom on the counter, applying some berry lipstick. Name me one person that looks hot while applying makeup except my wife. I don't know how she manages to make everything look hot and just perfect.

"Love the outfit darling" I mock her referring to her iconic home office look: as top piece a beautiful berry blazer, matching her lipstick and a baby blue blouse, with the jewelry pieces I got for our anniversary for her. Her hair are in a messy, but pretty looking pony tail and as bottom piece, fancy dinosaur slippers and navy blue laced panties. Iconic.

She just rolls her eyes, since she doesn't want to smudge her lipstick while scolding me for this comment.

"You know, you really should consider not standing up during this interview, even though your butt looks frickin cute in these." I smirk at her while snaking my arms around her waist, giving her little pecks in the crook of her neck.

"Are those new" I whisper in her neck, taking in her scent.

"Mhm" she says focused, whiping away some lipstick that was outside her perfectly shaped plump lips.

"I wanna see the matching piece underneath this babyy" I whine at her, starting to kiss her jawline up to her earlobe, while tugging on her blouse.

"Bubs not now hm, I have time later, okay?" she says, getting up from the counter, giving me a small peck on my forehead, before she leaves my frowning ass in the bathroom horny af.

But i want her now >:cc

Scarlett pov:

Okay I have my Ipad, I have my phone muted and I have my drink here. This should work today, since Y/n showed me how ro join zoom meetings on my Ipad. Gosh I can't with this technology.

When I just joined the interview I was greeted warmly from the interviewer and he started to record the meeting on my mark. Everything was going just perfect, my wifi was okay, Rose is at school so I don't have to take care of that, the questions are easy and comfortable to answer and Y/n is upsta-

Forget what I just said about Y/n.

My wife and also at the same time the most annoying peraon that I know just came down the stairs in one of my favorite lingerie sets I ever got for her.