🦋Rendez-vous Pt. 2 - NR.

TW: slight smut, strong language

Not proof read
_________________

NATASHA POV:

After knocking the pretty girl out or let's call her one of Stark's guardians of the galaxy who were sent to grant me a free little visit into their fancy Avengers compound.

-Well to that no thank you.

Actually I'm here to take out my target, one of hydras new babies, that is supposed to blow this entire building into the air. I made it to my task to kill him and don't make a scene while doing so.

But that's not my main problem right now. The problem is that little baby agent I have in front of me. What do I do with her? Kill her? -no, that would've just been a waste of such a pretty face.

What I would love to do is to take her hostage and make contact with those idiots outside and make a deal for her life against my own freedom, no more chasing, no more hunting.

But that's definitely not my style. I'm killing people and don't make deals and this stuff. I'm not stupid, but she really is pretty.

Ugh just fuck it Natasha kill her.

I sigh and grab my second gun from my belt, aiming it at her unconscious, limp body in front of me and load the gun swiftly.

Tilting my head I look at her. Pull the trigger Nat. Pull itttt.

Natasha: "I'm gonna regret this." I mumble to myself, sighing as I put my gun back into my holster.

Then I bent down and grab the woman, throwing her over my shoulder. On my way I collect my gun and her mask to not leave any hints here for future investigations. From my pocket I pull out the key card I stole earlier from the couple who was in this hotel suite, where I broke into the building. I open the door and as I wanted to turn around I accidentally must've bumped the females head against the wall, making her groan in pain. Oupsis.

When I locked the door I flopp her down onto the bed, checking if she had anything on her that would just give me the slightest hint of her. A name. Her powers. Anything.

I also went to check her weapons that I took from her earlier, until I found a gun with a name engraved into the cold metall: Y/n.

Pretty name, but this won't help her. I don't trust her. I don't trust anybody, because the only person I can count on is me.

When she started to stir awake I pick her up and sit her down onto the floor, cuffing her hand to the heating and kneel down in front of her.

Y/N POV:

I open my eyes with a unsurprisingly huge pounding in my head. It felt like a hoarse or wild elephants run around in my head. My vision was blurry and slwoly the weight on my eyelids got away and lighter.

When I open my eyes completely I couldn't believe it. She's still ther god no, not her again.

Natasha: "Good morning Малышка (babygirl). Had a nice nap?" she says playful, while lifting my chin to force my still limp head up.

Y/n: "This must be some sort of nightmare."

Natasha: "Is this your way on how to say thank you for not killing me?" she smirks down at me.

Y/n: "Oh yes. Thank you for trying out your electro bracelets on me, knocking me completely out by some heavy punches and then cuffing me down to -what even ist this..." I look at my wrist "a radiator, seriously?!" I yell at her in disbelief.

Natasha: "You're welcome Y/n." how the fuck did she find out my name?

Y/n: "How did you.. -?" she cuts me off by squeezing my jaw between her fingers.