🦋Sleep Well - NR.

A/n:

I already published this one and took it down from wattpad by accident so it's not a new one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha pov:

I bursted through the door into our bedroom, only to see Y/n shoving her fingers deep into her throbbing cunt. She was a moaning mess and had tears streaming down her red cheeks.

She was close and her legs started to shake, when she screamed my name on top of her lungs and squirted all over the fresh sheets.

When she rode her fingers a little longer to ride out her orgasm, her entire body went limp and she rolled to the side to curl up under the covers.

I stood in the doorframe, crossing my arms and gave her a death glare, when she looked at me and probably saw her life pass her by.

"N-Nat, since when are you standing there" she gave me her sleepy eyes, but I know deep down she knows she's sooo screwed and yup she definitely is.

"Long enough" I say coldly while unfolding my arms, slowly approaching her.

"Are you incapable of being a good girl for mommy for one. goddamn. second, Y/n?"

I swayed my hips while I walk closer to our king sized bed.

"You mute now or don't you know how to use that bratty mouth for good use?" I got to the end of the bed.

"Does mommy have to teach you everything, Котёнок" I traced her thighs with my fingers, slowly crawling onto the bed, getting closer to her warmth. I pushed her legs further apart and got between them, crawling closer and closer to where she needed me.

I started to kiss her legs, going higher up to her inner thigh. Then I placed a delicate kiss on her clit and she moaned loud.

"Still needy whore?" I teased her, sending vibrations through her core, making her whimper from how sensitive she still was.

"Please M-Mommy" she breathed out.

"You're gonna get what you want love, if you need this so bad." I sucked on her clit making her burry her head in the pillows deeply, roling her eyes to the back of her head.

"Don't roll your eyes at me you baby"

"Mhmmm" she moaned.

I climbed on top of her straddling her lap. Then I pulled her up to sit up straight and kissed her passionately. She was hungry and wanted to taste me, but I didn't gave any access instead I wandered with my hands down to her ass and gave both of her ass cheeks a slight squeeze. She gasped and I slipped my tongue into her mouth, still massaging and playing with her ass.

Then I broke the kiss and got up. I leave her on top our bed and walked into the bathroom.

Y/n pov:

When Natasha came back from the bathroom I got scared, but she did not have anything with her. It was just her in a beautiful whine red lace lingerie set with thigh holders. Her panties gave me a wonderful view of her pussy, because you can see through them.

She got into the same position as earlier with one difference, she bildfolded me with one of her long shirts. Oh shit.

Then she pushed me back onto the mattress and straddled my waist. She massaged my breasts with her hands and sucked on my neck. She started at my earlobe, slightly nibbling on it the she got along my jaw down to my sweet spot. When she found it I released a moan from deep down my throat. She smirked into my skin and started to suck on it, leaving dark and painful marks all the way from my necj down to my chest. Then she licked every single mark with her tongue to soothe the pain her plump lips and teeth caused. At this point I was a moaning mess.

When she reached my pussy she started to kitty lick my clit and licked through my folds.

"Mhhm Nat please I-I need you" she begged

"Shut up slut and close your eyes" she demanded in a harsh tone.

I closed my eyes and she took of the long shirt from my eyes, but I didn't dare to open my eyes.

Suddenly she pushed something into my thight whole, pushed my thighs together and tied them together with the shirt. I opened my eyes and sat up only to be met with Natasha with a rope and a remote in her hands. She placed the remote on the night stand and tied my wrists together behind my back. Then she flipped me over so I lay on my side.

"What the hell Nat"

"Sh Sh Sh" she shushed me with her index finger.

She took the covers and tucked me in, then she placed a kiss on my forehead. I wasn't able to move at all. Then she grabbed the remote and I think this punishment sucks.

She's watching Tv with me and I can't cuddle with her. Great. You. Bitch.

Then she climbed in behind me, spooning me???

Wth why is she cuddling me.

"Good night doll, have sweet dreams" she placed a delucate kiss onto my cheeks and I smiled at her confused.

Then she turned off the lights and I was just about to fall asleep, because I already am so tired, when I felt heavy vibrations in my pussy.

No she wouldn't.

"W-What the hell Nat what is th-"

"Shush love I want to sleep"

She is serious omg this bitch.

She played with my hair as I was cuming countless times until I eventually pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Thank you for reading, I hope you like part 2 <33