🦋Hot N' Cold - SJ.

A/n:

Hello humans!

You may be welcome back to another one shot.

I know I know I'm uploading again an applause would be appreciated Idk how but I was feeling very motivated that weekend (how unusual fr)

Scarlett is our girlfriend and is 38 (like in rl)

Not proof read bc I'm too lazy for that
^^

Btw it was some sort of requested

I hope you like it @ceciainlove

Enjoy it my smutty beans
_____________________________

SCARLETT POV:

Scarlett: "I'm cooold" I shiver after Y/n got up to put on her pyjamas, as she kicked the duvet off from the both of us.

Y/n: "And I'm warm. Too warm actually" she says opening her drawer to get some short joggers since she usually sleeps in either long shirt with panties or bra with short joggers or nude.....

Scarlett: "How is it that you are always almost boiling and I freeze to death here?" I pout at her and pull the duvet back up to cover me.

Y/n: "Cuz I'm such a hot ass bitch babygirrrl. Roar" she jokes as she puts on the joggers, almost tripping because of her clumsiness.

Scarlett: "Not fair." I mumble to myself rolling my eyes, as her comment made me chuckle to myself.

Scarlett: "Come back here baby" I open my arms for her to lay on top of me, since her body is always warm as fuck. I love my little human heating pad.

Y/n: "Waiitt. Jeez you're such a big baby." she mocks me as she took off her long shirt, revealing her wine red lace bra. Her breasts were plump and pressed together in that thin lacy material, making me already aroused by the view of her stiff nipples showing through the lace.

I clench my thighs together under the duvet, when she opens her messy bun and her hair fall loosely down her shoulders.

Y/n: "You're staring" she demands me as she turns around to fold her shirt to hang it onto the lean of the chair.

Scarlett: "It's called admiring sweetheart." I state, folding my arms with a pouty face.

Y/n: "Yaya, now let me under here baby." she says as she flops down onto the bed, her boobies bouncing up and down.

I lift the duvet and open my arms, letting her crawl on top of me, giving me a frickin perfect view onto her boobs.

WHY AM I SO BOOBIE FIXATED?! SCARLETT INGRID JOHANSSON FOCUS!!

As she flops down on top of me she shifts a little bit around to get comfy, resting her head on top of my chest. Her face was turned to my neck as I could feel her warm breath on my neck and her cute small hands were formed into little fists, also resting on my chest. Right now she just looks like a little baby for real. So freaking adorable. I love those squishy cheeks and this small cute nose naaaaaw.