🦋You're done, you're done - SJ.

Scarlett pov:

"Hi mommy, looking good" she smirks at me.

She isn't for real is she. I mena she's practically begging me to rail her so she can't walk for a year. She's not learning is she.

I take a deep breath and approach the bed, standing right in front of this big baby. I drop the box next to the bed and fold my arms, looking at her excited smirking face.

"Haven't I made myself clear baby"

"Glas clear Scarjo" she says sitting up on the bed.

I chuckle to myself and let out a high sigh knowing exactly it's gonna end as always she's begging me to stop, yelling her safe word and then she's bahaving for a day if she's having a good day.

"Then why did you misbehave again. You know the rules in here baby" I tell her while climbing on top of the bed, making my way over to her.

"Or do I need to clarify them again hm kitten do I?" I say getting on top of her, pushing her back onto the matraze so she's laying flat on her back. I take her wrists and pin them above her head, while my other hand slowly and delicately trails from her chin down to her lower abdomen. I am hovering above her, our faces inches apart.

"Does this little show you put on turn you on dove" I say putting her pantie aside slightly, sliding my index finger through her wet folds, making her arch her back for me.

"Mhmh" I say pulling away my hand from her pussy "only good girls deserve mommy's fingers remember babygirl. That was a rule mommy made up for her kitten" I slip my tow fingers into her mouth letting her taste herself.

"That's it baby. Suck mommy's finger clean. Such a good girl for me now" I praise her as she swirls her tongue around my two digits.

I let go of her wrists stroking a few strands of her hair out of her face, caressing her cheek after, while she is still sucking my fingers like a good babygirl.

When I pull my fingers out a thread of saliva drops onto her chin, which I delicately wipe away, moving my hand from her chin down to her chest, just laying my hand flat down there.

"Now let's get to your lesson for tonight" I say as I smirk at her seductively, giving her one last peck on her plump lips, before sitting up straight straddling her waist.

I bend down to the floor and grab the ropes from the box. Then I take each wrist and tie it to the bedposts. The same I want to do with her ankles and so I get off of her tying them to the bedposts too.

I love the way she's all exposed to me right now. All tied up and not complaining as a good kitty should do.

"Baby you look so fuckable like this" I purr getting on top of her again, hovering above her.

I bend down to her chest, kissing and sucking each spot while undoing her straps from behind so I can unclip her bra eventually. Her bare chest exposes her hard and stiff nipples and I slowly and painfully attach my lips to her right one, not daring to touch her nipple with my tongue. I swirl my tongue around it making her whimper and let out sweet low moans deep down of her throat. When I bite down on her nipple harshly she let's out a scream of pain and I suck on it gently to soothe the pain.

While sucking on her nipple I'm giving her other breast equal treatment and knead her tit, twirling and pinching her nipple with my fingers, while my other hand goes below her arched back.

But I soon have to destroy this pleasure for her and start with the real punishment.

I pull away from her breast and take a blind fold from the nightsand and put it on her.