🦋Forbidden? Says Who? Pt. 1 - NR.

A/n:
In this one ...
Nat and Steve are a couple (T-T),
Wanda and Nat are siblings and
Carol and Wanda are also a couple.
And Y/n is single af :_)

Btw Hi^^
____________________________

Y/N POV:

Y/n: "Wands, can you give over a card for Thor please? You know I have dino arms." I chuckle desperately, having my ellbows in my shirt as only my hands show out mimicking a dino. Wanda hands me a card finally.

Y/n: "There you go, you mighty god." I smile at him as he reads the small text on the card.

Thor: "You either have to drink one shot alone, or give someone else one shot but you have to drink two then." he reads out loud smirking to himself as he gives Bruce a playful eyebrow wiggle "Banner, you seem too sober. Have a drink buddy." he waves at him as Natasha poors 3 shots of vodka smirking at Thor and Bruce.

Bruce: "Come on, seriously. It's not like that everybody makes me drink this entire game." he sighs sitting up as he leans his elbows onto his lap.

Nat: "Yeah Bruce, see it like that, you are the only one with that high tolerance." she arguments, meaning his green big personality.

Y/n: "Says the Russian to the American- wait didn't you even bring 2 bottles of vodca for just yourself?" I ask worried since I know she drinks that shit like water, not even Steve has a hold on her about that.

Nat: "Shhh Shhshh!" Natasha chuckles drunkenly as she places her finger onto my lips, shushing me, before she hands with her other hands the shots over to the two of them.

Wanda: "Aye, Bruce, Thor, get that down now." Wanda demands with her thick accent, annoyed by all the discussions, after cursing something in sokovian.

Thor: "Cheers Banner!" he smiles provoking, showing his teeth while doing so as he would be an innocent angel.

Bruce: "Yea Yea" he rolls his eyes as he lets the burning liquor down his throat, making a silly face at the burning sensation in his stomach.

Y/n: "My turn assholes." I jump up, kneeling on the couch as I lean over to the cards, reading the text on my chosen one.

Y/n: "Everybody show me their glases." I halfly yell, still kneeling on the couch.

Y/n: "Okay, Nat aaaand" I look around the circle of people "- Oh Banner, drink up your cups, both of you." both of them roll their eyes as they swallow down their drinks, all the way till both of them were empty.

Y/n: "Okay whose next?" I ask lifting the next card dramatically mysterious.

Nat: "Me give me!" Nat waves at me as I walk over to her handing her the card. I was about to go back to my seat, but then she pulls me down next to her, putting her arm around me in a friendly way as she leans against Steve. My brain froze for a few seconds and shut down as I got brought back by her laughing to herself. Even though her hand was already gone I could still feel tingles everywhere.

It's been 8 months now since I have a crush on Romanoff and oh my oh my it's bad. Even worse because she is with Steve which makes her practically straight because what bi person is interested in that ice cube fr. But to be honest I always had a bet with Wanda when Nat is gonna come out gay I mean has nobody seen the way she sits. Like even now next to me with one leg on the table and the other one squeezed to her chest as she rests her face on her knee hugging her leg. G-A-Y

Nat: "PAHAHAHA that's a good one." she hands me the card to read by myself as I also had to chuckle to myself.

Y/n: "Pick two players who have to hold hands for the next 4 rounds."