🦋Don't lie, you missed me Pt. 2 - NR.

Natasha pov:

It took a while until Y/n came back from the bathroom. I still do have an effect on her that's for sure and I bet she even enjoyed this little play of mine. I had her so far, she was so about to beg me, but I'll get her another time. I have to. I want her back. I want her to be mine again, my little baby.

When she came back she didn't look at me at all, she just sat down, took her bag onto her lap and looked out of the window.

At some point of time she fell asleep. She looks so peaceful in this state, I could wattch her forever like this.

"My very precious team mates, we are gonna land in 3 hours, so yall better take a nap or something, because I don't want you to fall asleep during the mission, that would suck since I would have to safe you all." I roll my eyes at Tony's announcement through the speaker and keep watching Y/n.

"So please very kindly again, for those of you that need it, move your sleepy asses to the sleeping cabins, thank you" he continues.

I see everyone get up from their seats, making their way to the sleeping cabins. Wanda also looked around for Y/n and saw her asleep next to me.

"Hey Nat, is Y/n bothering you, or should I take her with me" she asks whispering "I wouldn't mind taking her with me" she chuckles.

"No it's fine, she's not bothering me at all. You go and get some sleep too, I'll take care of her" I reassure her smiling at her kindly.

"Thanks, nat" she smiles, while taking her bag and leaving to the cabins.

Now it's just me and Y/n. Perfect.

As soon as Wanda and everyone else left, I drew my entire attention to Y/n.

Her hand was gripping onto her bag tightly, while her other one lies on her thigh, just resting there. I start to trace little patterns on her hand, getting always a little higher to her arm. I know that this always used to make her relax and calm down while sleeping and she indeed calmed down immediately. I could feel her muscles loosen and her grip on her bag to.

Soon her bag flopped onto the floor and her head found it's way to my shoulder, resting on it.

I really enjoy her all this needy for my touch, but I have already a better idea planned for her, so I get up from my seat carefully, definitely not wanting to wake her up.

When I got up, she gripped my hand, signaling me to stay at her side. She also furrows her eyebrows and her grip on my hand got tighter. I smirk to myself and kneel down to her bag, looking for something to drink for her, but as I already could've guessed she has nothing. Okay if pills won't work, we gotta try plan b.

I pull my hand away from her and pick her up bridal style. First she tensed up, but as I sat down and placed her on my lap, she cuddled into me, nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck. I held onto her tight as I leaned down a bit reaching for my bag, to grab my stuff.

After looking around one handed in my back, since I have to hold Y/n, I found what I was looking for.

"I'm so sorry baby" I whisper in her ear, moving her hair away from her ear and neck. Then I carefully stab her in the neck with a needle, injecting her some liquid viagra mixed with some sleeping drugs.

She started to whimper and squinted her eyebrows in pain. "Shh I know, I know baby. It's all gonna be fine, mommy's here" I coo her, kissing the spot where I just stabbed her, licking the little drop of blood.

I put the syringe back in my bag and grab my stuff, while I could feel Y/ns body getting limp in my arms.

With my bag and Y/ns, I carry her to one of the sleeping cabins, placing her down onto the soft matraze. I lock the door and I get in next to her. Then I pull her on top of me, hugging her while gently stroking her head, taking in her scent.