🧸Sick Days - NR.

A/n:

Y/n got sick from a mission and Nat takes care of her.

Soft Nat supremacy!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Tw: pill swallowing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

Yesterday I just came home from a 2 month mission from Siberia, Russia. I had to find out where the hydra base is located and had to blow it up. It was exhausting, because Siberia is not really a great place, since the temperature is very low and it was very hard to complete the mission without any serious injuries.

When I cam back yesterday it was very late at night and I was greeted by a half asleep Natasha, snoring in our shared bedroom. She noticed that I was here and immediately climbed on top of me, snuggling into my chest, until we fell asleep.

I was woken up by Nat booping my nose repeatedly. When I opened my eyes, I saw her beautiful forest green orbs, staring directly into my eyes. I quickly figured out, that she still was lying on top of me, while she was facing me and booping my nose.

"Good morning, detka" she smiled at me, not breaking eye contact.

I smiled at her and pecked her forehead.

"I missed you Tasha"

"I missed you too bubs" she gave me a passionate kiss and I kissed back immediately as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

She then pulled back and caressed my cheeks. I took her hands in mine and kissed them softly.

"I'm gonna head downstairs training. You want to join me now for training or later for showering, huh?" she asked me while looking at me with her big eyes.

"I'm still tired a little bit Nat, but I'm gonna join you in half an hour, okay?"

She smiled at me gave me a kiss and rushed downstairs. I just curled up in bed and buried my face in her pillow, taking in her scent.

I tried to get some more sleep, but my head was hurting so bad out of nowhere and the more I shifted around, the worse it got.

When I couldn't bare it anymore I stood up and stumbled to my closet and grabbed some clothes for training. Then I walked downstairs and met Natasha, while she was boxing. She looks so hot when she's boxing.

I wanted to improve my knife throwing skills today, so I took out my knives and started to throw them.

I was actually pretty good, when I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my head again. My knees got weak and I collapsed to the ground. I held myself a little bit up on my knees and my hands and tried to get up, when I felt another wave hit me. I whimpered in pain and let out a silent scream while I completely collapsed onto the floor.

I was catched by Natasha's strong arms and she lied me on the floor gently. She lifted my legs and caressed my cheeks.

"Baby your burning up"

I wasn't capable of opening my eyes completely since everything was spinning and my eyelids grew heavy.

The last thing I remembered was that I was lifted up and held by probably Natasha in a warm embrace. She must've carried me to our bedroom, because when I woke up I was lying in our bed in her hoodie and her joggers.

Natasha opened the door and held a tablet with chicken noodle soup, a glas of water and some medicine on it.

She placed it on the bedside table and sat down on the edge of the bed. I turned to look at her with sleepy eyes and she smiled at me.

"How did you sleep moya lyubov?"

"I-I don-... wait what happened?"

"You have fever and caught also a cold from your last mission bubs. Then you collapsed downstairs while you were throwing knives and I carried you upstairs, changed you into comfy clothes and tucked you in." she explained me while I was looking at her confused.

"What the-b-but where are the others?"

"They're on a mission. It's only me, you, Peter and Pepper here."

I nodded at her and she took the bowl of chicken noodle soup from the night stand. I sat up a little bit, leaning at the headboard against all the pillows. She took a full spoon of soup, blew at it so I wouldn't burn myself and started to feed me.

When the bowl was empty, she took out some medicine to low my fever and handed me a glas of water, signaling me to open my mouth. She placed the pill at the back of my tongue and I swallowed it with a few sips of water.

Then I felt sleepy again and made grubby hands.

"Cuddles?" I asked innocently.

She nodded and climbed into bed next to me. I buried my face in the crook of her neck. I very soon fell asleep, while Natsha was pulling me close to her.

Nat pov:

"Cuddles?" she asked so innocent giving me puppy eyes.

I nodded at her and smiled to myself at how cute she was right now. She curled up to my side and buried her face in the crook of my neck. I felt her warm breath on my neck and pulled her close to, wrapped both of my arms around her securely. When she fell asleep, she started to suck on my collarbone. I chuckled and gave her a few pecks on her head, playing with her hair, while still pulling her close to me.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Thank you for reading <33