🦋Good girls do it in bed Pt. 1 - NR.

Sequel to 'Don't lie you missed me'

Y/n POV:

"OH GOD mhm fuck don't stop Nat" I pant out as Natasha rams into me with her strap on.

I wrap my legs around her waist pulling her closer into me, while she's fucking me missionary, thrusting into my poor cunt with no mercy.

"You look so pretty like this babygirl" she says attaching her lips to my sweet spot, sucking gently on it.

Due her harsh sucking and thrusting I was a moaning mess. My head burries into the pillows as I arch my back further into her, giving her more access to my neck and also me much more pleasure by tensing up my hip muscles.

She traces with her warm hands my sides up and down, while capturing my moaning lips between hers, kissing me lustfully. Immediately she wanted to slip her tongue into my mouth, which access I grant her by opening my mouth slightly enough for her to explore every single inch of my mouth.

"Natasha" it knocks at the door of Nat's hotel room "Natasha you in there?"

Fuck, it's Wanda?!

Natasha pulls away from the kiss and grins at me evil and playful. My own hand flew up to my mouth, covering my uncontrollable moans, as Natasha leans her head to the side into the doors direction, smirking devilish.

"Yes Wands, what's up?" she halfly yells back.

"Can I come in?" I immediately shake my head and mouth tons of 'no's', but only ended up covering my mouth once again as Natasha went down with her hand, twirling my nipple harsh, while she kept thrusting into me.

"Right now is not so good timing Wanda. I was about to take a shower and am just making the bed right now, before hopping in" she says reattaching her lips to my neck again.

"Oh sorry to disturb you, but have you seen Y/n? I can't find her anywhere" she smirks into my neck, while I tap her back hysterically, signaling her to stop as I'm sooo about to cum.

Her answer to me simply was pinching and twirling my nipples harder as she glares at me, making my eyes roll to the back of my head, burying my head further into the matraze.

"No I didn't see her sorry Wands, but I bet she's somewhere around here." she stops moving her hips by thusting one last time deep into me as the strap fills me up completely, my nails digging into her back. Then she didn't move an inch and bent up straight, looking down at me with a wide smirk plastered on her lips.

"But I'll tell you when I see her okay" she replies to Wanda once again.

"Thanks Nat, see ya at dinner later" Wanda says, finally her steps outside the door going away.

Natasha then waits until a few seconds pass. Then she turns back to me to face me with a seductive look on her face. She brings her hands to my shoulder blades, steadying herself above me as she slowly almost pulls out the strap.

"What would Wanda say if she sees you like this, hm? Whoring yourself around in your ex' room huh?" she fake pouts at me as she pulls the strap out of me completely.

Okay for my own defending yes I did come into her room, but I was not planning to get railed again since the last session on the jet was enough guilt for me, but then if you count one and two together she ended up railing me against the matraze once again and for real you don't say anything against a hot red head that coincidentally is you ex and has you all moaning for her with spreaded legs on top of her bed. Real talk.

I whimper at the sudden loss and look up at her dissatisfied and flustered.

"Natasha please just fuck me already!" I halfly yell at her as her hands delicately trace circles around my nipples, teasing me.