🦋Don't lie, you missed me Pt. 1 - NR.

*2 months ago*

I just got home from work and unlock the door to Natashas and my apartment. I moved out a few years ago since Natasha decided it would be better that we live closer. I mean she knows what's best for me I guess.

Anyways the first few months were a pure dream like in a fresh relationship bliss bubble and then one time this bubble popped, but neither both of us know that this moment is about in 4 hours.

Since work was so busy I decided to visit my best friend Wanda, because being with her is giving as much comfort as being with Natasha with one major difference: She isn't Natasha and sometimes I am aaking myself how it would be if it would be Wanda instead of Natasha, but that's nonsense. I love Natasha and I like Wanda DOT.

*4 hours later*

When I close the door to our apartment I lock it and put the key into the small plate where all our different keys are.

Then I made my way into our living room, where I see Natasha typing something on her laptop. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her neck loosely.

"Hi beautiful" I tell her, giving her a small peck on top of her head.

"Hello gorgeous" she replies still focused on her work.

I decide to get rid of my clothes first and get into comfy ones and then talk to her about her day my day and this stuff you know.

I make my way to our bedroom and as I take off my blazer and fold it, something tiny falls on the floor. I only could see it because our floor is really bright wood and pick it up, curious what it is.

When I realized what this little piece of shit is I got so angry again. I talked with her about this plenty of times and it is not the first time she did this to me.

I stomp my way back to the living room and stand in front of her very unamused and pissed, folding my arms.

"You know we have neighbors that won't enjoy it if they have to think a herd of hippos is living here with us?" she teases knowing exactly that I am not in the mood for her joking around innocently.

I take the thing and put it down on the couch table right in front of her.

She looks at the small black thing, not daring to look at me. You could see how she realized she fucked up again and she was slowly getting angry at herself for not hiding it better.

"Wanna explain me what this is?" I ask her knowing very well what that is.

"Baby please calm down" she says getting up.

"NO NAT" I yell at her "I want you to explain me please what that is and how it got into my pocket?" I glare at her clenching my jaw.

She rolls her eyes and sighes, sitting back down, focusing on her work on her laptop.

"You bugged me again? Are you for real?" I look at her shocked.

"Yes I am for real and you know very damn well why I always have to do this" she says provocatively calm still focused on her shit work.

"Natalia how often did I tell you to stop controlling each thing I am doing? HOW OFTEN HUH?! THIS IS MY LIFE OKAY STOP BEING SUCH A PARANOID ASSHOLE!" I yell at her letting out all my emotions, before making my way to the bathroom.

"OH I AM THE ASSHOLE NOW. FANTASTIC. THEN YOU MIGHT WANNA TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT WANDAS PLACE SO OFTEN OR SHOULD I JUST GUESS IT?!" she yells back, making me stop my steps.

"What I am doing at Wandas? Do you seriously think I would have the chance to cheat on you. On you paranoid, possesive, controlling and toxic bitch." I say raising my voice slightly again.