🦋Forbidden? Says Who? Pt. 2 - NR.

A/n:

I'm back with the second part and can't wait for your reactions.

Btw it's not proof read bc I'm feeling extra lazy today so if something doesn't make any sense, apologies.

For those of you who haven't read the first part (it's up just read it):
Steve and Nat are a thing and Wanda is Nats sister.

Enjoy my fellow smutty beans^^
__________________________________

The party was over as I came back from the toilet and everybody was packing up to go upstairs to their rooms.

On my way to the kitchen suddenly someone who turned out to be Wanda eventually grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me into a small dark corner in the hallway.

Wanda: "Hands off girl" Wanda growls at me as she oins me against the wall choking me practically with her look.

Y/n: "I'm not the one who just pulled you int-" she does that wiggly woo thing with her hand as I had to shut up.

Wanda: "THAT'S NOT-" she stops as Tony bypasses us giving us a weird look.

Wanda only smiles and gives him a quick wave as she had her other hand pinned to her neck nervously. As he left disturbed with no words thinking now god knows what she continues more quiet "That's not what I mean Y/n and you know it."

Wanda: "Stop romantisizing and fantasizing about my sister." she glares at me.

Y/n: "You're the one who got into my head and made that whole shit up. Why you come at me with that?!" I answer in disbelief.

Wanda: "That's true I just got into your head, but that dream was on you." shit-

Deny Y/n just- deny, deny, deny

Y/n: "Okay maybe I like her." I state defeated.

Wanda: "She's as good as engaged girl."

Y/n: "I kno- Wait what?!" WHAT?!!

I look at her in disbelief as she only continues.

Wanda: "Yea no wait what. Also you're my best friend and she's my sister so, no. It's not gonna happen."

Don't cry Y/n

Y/n: "Got it." I nod.

Wanda: "Good."

After that conversation it was hard for me to find some sleep in bed. I mean she's practically engaged and now what. How am I supposed to get rid of her when I just want her to be engaged with me an not Steve. I want to spend the nights with her and she should make me scream her name on top of my lungs.

That's what I want. I want to get railed by Romanoff and if she would destroy and ruin me. Fine.

Great now I'm horny. Fantastic.

I take out my vibrator from my night stand and turn it on. While I masturbate I couldn't help myself but to think of her. And so I go on and after a few minutes I cum hard.

After my masturbating session I clean my vibrator with water from my bathroom sink and put it back to my drawer. As I was about to go to bed and already turned the lights off I hear steps in the hallway outside. The fear of it being Wanda who again read my thoughts during fucking masturbating gets me up as I walk to the door.

I get outside my room and check the hallway. Even though it was dark I could've seen if somebody was there. And there was. I turn around and suddenly somebody stood right im front of my as I jump out of scare, moving my hands forward to defend, but I touched right at those parts, you should not touch. Boobies.