🦋Strike 3 - NR.

A/n:

"Requested" from my girl @Julls174 <333

Just read it ;)

Tw: smut
~~~~~~~~

Natasha pov:

10 minutes ago my fiancé told me she would only need "just a second". She knows we are already running late for the Stark's party, gosh why does she always take so long to get ready.

"Y/n, baby, if you don't come downstairs I'll drive without you" I say in a low voice, but still yelling so she hears me.

No answer. This. bitch.

"Y/n don't force me to get your ass d-" I demanded her, but stopped when I saw her getting down the stairs.

She was wearing a red very very very short dress with slim straps that was hugging her curves perfectly. Under the dress she was wearing a red lacey bra with fitting panties. You wnat to kbow how I know that right? I can basically see her tits and her ass without even trying hard.

(A/n: Something like that, but feel free to imagine any lingerie set you want, but somehow I felt like someone is gonna like this ;) right Julls)

"Why all the yelling, I'm finished" she teased rolling her eyes.

I'm gonna fuck her until she passes out if she rolls her eyes at me one more time.

I eye her body up and down until I reached her face with a wide smirk on her lips.

"What are you wearing??!" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm wearing a red cocktail dress, some red high heels, you know the one you bought me in Ita-"

"You know exactly what I mean" I interrupted her.

"I have no idea, you don't like what I'm wearing? Yesterday you said you like this lingerie set very much. Sorry I'm gonna correct myself: You screamed how much you like the view."

Don't rail her, don't rail her, don't rail her.

"Change your clothes Y/n" I say demandingly

"I don't see a reason to-"

"Change. Your. Clothes. Y/n." I glared at her, clenching my jaw.

She looked at me for a second, smiling to herself. Then she looked down and shook her head while chuckling.

I clenched my jaw tighter and approached her slowly.

Then she just raised her eyebrows and walked past me, swaying her hips teasingly. I gasped out of disbelief and followed her to the hallway, where she took on of my blazers. I join her and put on my shoes and fix my suit a little while looking in the mirror.