🦋Happy Birthday - NR.

A/N:

This one shot is dedicated
to our queen
to one of the biggest lesbian icons
to our todays birthday girl.

Natasha frickin Romanoff❤️💕

Everyone wish Natasha happy birthday today🎂🎉🎊

top!reader x switch!natasha
(in this one definitely bottom *wink)
________________________________

Y/N POV:

Today is Natasha's birthday and the whole crew planed a secret birthday party for her. I takes place at the tower at 9 pm and right now I am waiting in the car to pick up my gorgeous birthday girl from the compound.

I prepared already a small gift for her, so when she returns from the mission coming out of the compound and I finally see her again, she gets a little birthday present from me, before the crew pumps her full with alcohol as soon as the party starts and she won't even be able to remember that she has 10 fingers.

Anyways, there she comes.

As I see Natasha walking out of the compound exhausted as fuck, looking at heer phone, probably listening to some music, explaining the headphones in her ears, I open the car door and get out of the car.

I almost forgot about the little detail, so I grab the bouquet of roses and lillies and the little box with the bracelet I bought for Natasha too.

I approach her with her presents in each hand, while she continued walking into my direction slowly, still not noticing me, looking at her phone with her 24/7 death glare.

When my little smart ass girlfriend finally noticed me as there were just a few steps missing till she would bump into me, her resting death face turned into a warm smile, her eyes kind of glistening as she saw me.

She immediately pulled her headphones out and put her phone into the back pocket of her trousers. As soon as she saw the presents she stopped her steps and started to blush like a lil tomatoe.

"Babyyy" she tries to hide her non stop smiling and blushing by drawing her attention to the floor, her gaze shifting between my eyes and the pavement.

"Now if that isn't the woman of the day huh?" I cheer at her motioning my hands to pull her into a warm embrace.

"Oh shut up and come here my big baby" Nat chuckles.

Natasha immediately threw her arms around my neck and held onto me for dear life, pulling me slightly down, since I am a few inches taller than her. hehe small hero.

"Ok ok Love. You have veryy strong arms" I tap her back "I missed you" she just replies, nuzzling her face into neck. "I missed you too baby, but you're uhm youre choking me" I breathe out.

"I love you so much babe" she continues to choke life out of me to say it dramatically

"Nat?"

"Huh?"

"Air"

"Oh" she pulls away "Sorry it's just I-I"

"It's okay baby. I love you too and I'm also happy you're back. alive." I chuckle at the last bit of my sentence.

"When we're at the happy part" I motion my hands into her direction as I hand her the presents "Happy birthday sweetheart"

"Omg Y/n, how many times do I have to tell you, you're enough for my birthday and I don't need g-"

"Just open it Nattie" I watch her as she opens the little box with the bracelet inside.