🖤Rendez-vous Pt. 1 - NR.

TW: strong language, blood,...

Not proof read!
__________________________________

Y/N POV:

*in the middle of a meeting*

The room is filled with indistinct chatters. People talking endlessly, no one listens and the dialoges overtrump each other. Typical.

The only two people in this room who already gave up are me and Parker. Peter just sits there, his eyes pinned below, looking under the desk, while he's probably playing a stupid mobile game on his phone, since Stark is way too busy to yell at Steve and Bucky for not 'listening' to him, even though he needs to realize no one listens to anyone in here. Everyone is shocked and upset by the massive explosion last night and to be honest me too this time. It was so big and must've take days to spread those bombs.

Fury: "Silence now everyone" Nick takes his hand off his face annoyed and raises it as an attempt to raise attention.

Steve: "What has now that to do with the other thing Stark. Are you trying to implement something here. Why don't you just s-"

Fury: "EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW" Nick yells, his voice echoing in the room, making everyone shut up immediately and look at him with big eyes.

Fury: "Now, where were we? Stark!" he nods over to Stark, who aggressively takes Peters phone from under the desk, putting it into the inside pocket of his jacket.

Tony: "A bomb, Nick, but not just one, but a whole building wired with bombs, yesterday, where someone, I'm not saying any names here" Stark glares at me annoyed "had the task, to keep an eye on an assassin, who suspect now for 2 years on several murders and tragically failed at the yet simplest task ever." he ends his sentence by leaning back, folding his arms like an insulted child, giving me a quick fake smile.

I roll my eyes at his accusations and look to the side already so done with this chat.

Peter: "Mr. Stark, I think maybe we shouldn't judge, I mean maybe there was a reason why... why-" Tony glares at him, signaling him to shut up.

Peter: "-okay" Peter rolls his eyes defeated before he fixates his eyes back onto the floor.

Fury: "Now this is all a nice theory Stark, but my question now is, what went wrong in there? Was it a lack of communication or what the actual fuck happened in there?"

Tony: "Yea right Y/n, what happened in there?"

I scoff and turn my head to face him, leaning my elbows onto the desk, while my hands are folded. My eyes pierce through him before I start to talk.

Y/n: "You know what, the person we were originally looking for wasn't even there you fucking idiot."

Tony: "Oh he wasn't there?!" he chuckles looking to the others, before copying my position, glaring back at me.

Tony: "Well, if he wasn't there then what was taking you so long?"

Tony: "Why couldn't you just respond, ooor... Why were all the cables we put onto you before the mission, you remember, when you were making such drama that you don't need all of that... why didn't we get a signal from those devices huh? And the biggest question mark ever is why did you knock out an agent of ours?!" he raises his eyebrows waiting for a response he will never ever get and honestly this agent can be lucky it was just a punch.

Y/n: "I'm telling you he wasn't there. We're looking for the wrong person." I look at Nick.

Tony: "That doesn't answer my ques-" Nick cuts him off.