🦋Still don't know how to call this - NR.

*time skip*

I am laying on this goddamn bed for like hours now and there is no sign of Natalie, or whatever this bitches name is.

I can't stop thinking of what I left behind like my job, my family, my boyfriend, my cats and the fact that I maybe won't ever see everything again makes me wanna cry.

I got ripped out of my thoughts when I hear the door unlock.

Great here we go again.

"Dropped the attitude, doll?" Natalie says while leaning against the door frame with her arms folded and a wide smirk spreaded on her perfect lips- NO NOT PERFECT they're.... they're basic.
(a/n: that cut deep after writing this)

I roll my eyes to the floor glaring at it, forgetting what my naughty head is thinking.

She shakes her head and approaches me, her stilettos clicking on the floor again.

"You know staring the floor down to death is really impolite especially when it didn't do anything to you"

I sigh annoyed facing her "What do you want now Natalie? Look if you're bored j-"

"Natasha"

"What??"

"My name is Natasha not 'Natalie' silly" she explains.

"Creative undercover name Natasha" I say mocking her.

She rolls her eyes and comes closer to me. Then she takes a deep breath and sits down next to me. I move away slightly again making her tilt her head.

"I don't bite, you know" she smirks at me raising her eyebrows questioning.

"Well that one night you did and couldn't stop- and gosh YES I enjoyed it, your plump lips nibbling on my skin DO IT AGAIN PLS" that's what I wanted to say, but then I had to remember myself she kidnapped me and so I just said "still-"

She leans a little closer and puts one hand on my covered leg, caressing it with her thumb, while I stare at her hand as if it would be a bomb that would explode any second.

"Wanna take a shower?" she asks giving me a warm smile, giving my leg a slight squeeze.

"Wanna tell me directly I look like crap and stink or?" I talk back.

"That's not what I'm saying it's just-...it's-it's been 4 days and I thought you might wanna- ugh whatever" I smirk at her seeing her all nervous again and stuttering. Natasha rolls her eyes and stands up, holding out her hand for me to join her.

I resist first, but soon gave in and reach for her hand, which she immediately held onto tight, leading me through her house.

Then suddenly we stop in front of a door and she opens it revealing another bedroom, which is a lot bigger than the one I was sleeping in. We were walking passed the fancy bed through the room. There were 2 more doors.

She opens the door and it turns out to be the bathroom. Wow what a surprise detective Y/n.

"I already prepared some towels and fresh clothes for you and you can use the guest stuff in the shower to clean yourself" she explanes.

"You get guests?" I ask dryly.

She turns around and pierces me with her eyes. If looks could kill I'd be dying by now. Natasha clenches her jaw and locks the door behind her. Shit.

"If I were you I would shut that dirty mouth of yours pretty fast now kitten" she says while getting closer again.

When she stands right in front of me she places one hand on my waist pulling me closer, so our faces were inches apart from each other.