🦋Dirty mind - NR. ft. WM.

"Look at our pretty girl here, Wanda Darling." Natasha purrs as she seductively sways her hips.

I rest my back against Wanda's front, sitting between her thighs, while my hands are pulling at the restraints, that hang from the ceiling of the bed, keeping my wrists apart from each other.

Her soft hands travel my sides up and down. The cold metal of her rings burn into my heated skin, as she delicately traces circular shapes on my sides, same level as my breasts are.

My nipples were exposed to the cool air and to the two gorgeous women, checking my body out as if I would be their prey.

"Such a divine body" Wanda growls with a thick sokovian accent into my ear, as she started to knead and toy with my plump breasts.

My facial expression changed almost immediately into a pathetic whimpering, but pleasured face. My mouth forming to an 'o', my throat leaving some breathy whimpers and moans as Wanda glides her thumbs over the both of my hard nipples, while I let my head hang down, squinting my eyes, furrowing my brows in pleasure.

"M'sorry Nat, I-I really am MMH" I moan as Wanda pinches my stiff nipples with her fingers, her nails adding some further pleasure and pain at the same time.

"Oh you're sorry Моя любовь (my love)?" Nat pouts at my moaning state, turning around from the drawer she just took something out of.

I hastily nod my head as Wanda glides her tongue alongside my jaw, placing a wet kiss below my ear.

"Well what are you sorry for baby? Now I at least know what dirty little slut you are, having fantasies of me and Wanda treating you like the bratty whore you are." Natasha growls as she approaches the bed.

I gulp when I see the dildo in her hand, but my view soon got cut of by me tossing my head back, resting it on Wandas shoulder as she started to take care of my neck with her teeth and lips, leaving some marks here and there.

"I-I d-didn't-" I stutter, getting cut off.

"Oh silly girl don't lie. I read your mind darling" Wanda speaks up twirling my nipples, making me shut up. "and you can consider yourself lucky that I didn't tell everything to your mommy. Got it?" she whispers into my ear again with her thick accent again.

I whimper of the sudden loss of pleasure on my breasts, as she travels lower with her hands, tracing the soft skin of mine with her delicate fingers. Her palms go under my thighs, pulling me closer against her front, when she slowly spreads my legs enough to trace patterns gently onto my inner thighs, while still taking care of my neck.

"Wanda honey, is our baby already wet for me?" Nat purrs.

Her forest green eyes stare directly into mine, piercing mine with her seductive gaze, while my gaze flickered between her eyes, the dildo in her hand and squinting my eyes because of Wanda.

Nat stands at the bed end slightly lifing her chin, looking down into my pathetic face with a seductive smirk upon her plump lips, when Wanda's strong hands suddenly grip my inner thighs, pushing them apart.

I tried to close my thighs, pulling at the restraints cuffed to my wrists to get more strength, but Wanda is too strong and her actions considering your neck and breasts weaken you.

Natasha's gaze went lower as soon as my legs were spreaded, giving her the perfect view of my thobbing pussy.

"So wet for us, aren't you little doll?" Wanda whispers into my ear, sucking on my earlobe gently, when she slides her index finger through my wet folds, making me moan out at the feeling of her nails grazing ever soft over my sensitive parts.