🦋You will be my Girl - NR.

"Ready aaand, GO" Wanda yells, as we both lick the stripe of salt off the back our hands, jugging the tequila shot down our throat.

After the burning sensation in our throats, we take a lime piece and suck the juice out of it, as we both screw up our faces from the bitterness.

"WOOOUH" I gasp smashing the shot glas down onto the counter, feeling the alcohol finally kick in very hard.

"Let's order another round, come on. It's on me." I chuckle at Wanda turning to the bartender "2 more p-"

"Nononono" Wanda babbles chuckling, grabbing me on my shoulders to face me.

"You definitely had enough darling" she continued still babbling drunkenly.

"Okay hahaha" I chuckle standing up from the bar stool.

Wands immediately grabs my hand stopping me "Where you going nooow" she whines at me.

"Lemme go to the bathroom 'mom', I am an adult you know" I babble back, ripping away from her.

"Yaya, watch it, don't fall into toilet bitch" is the last thing I hear from Wanda as I stumble through the bathroom door.

I went for a little wee and when I finished I washed my hands, going back to the bar.

As I could already see from the bathroom door, Wanda ordered another round, but fell asleep after finishing hers, resting her head onto the counter top, dozzing off peacefully.

I approach her and tap her a few times - no reaction. Wow this girl really went out like a light. impressive.

When I realized I had to carry her outside, so we could leave, I also drink the last shot she ordered for me and grab my bag and put on my jacket, since it's freezing outside.

"Hey, excuse me" I say still a little drunk to the bartender "Ya you handsome guy over there" I smirk sarcastically at the guy behind the counter.

"Yes, young lady. What can I do for you?" he smirks back at me, play-flirting back.

"Not for me, for her good" I nod to the sleeping Wanda next to me "You might wanna take an eye on her, while I park my car over here" I ask him kindly.

"I got her no problem" he smiles warmly at me, as I slowly made my way to the door, going to my car, that is parked a few streets further away.

While I was walking, I all of sudden feel very dizzy and everything started to spin. With each step I made, my head got heavier and heavier and my eyes weren't capable of focusing on anything anymore.

Then I felt a presence behind me, but as I turned around the person was all blurry as all of my surroundings were. I barely could keep my eyes open, nor could I get some proper words out, asking for help.

"I-I-" was everything I got out until I fell forward, into the strangers arms.

Black.

I slowly open my eyes, my head pounding like as a herd of elephants is stomping in my head. Soon as I took in my surroundings, I found out that I am sitting in some sort of basement, tied to a chair, each of my limbs restrained to the wooden stool.

My head is heavy as a rock hanging forward and when I tried to lift it up with all my strength, I only managed to get him laid onto my right shoulder, incapable of holding it up by myself.

I squint my eyes, trying to get a better picture of the place where I am, when I notice a person walking from behind me around to face me.

"Now look, did someone wake up from her little nap" the woman says, definitely pouting at me as I can tell from her raspy voice.