🦋Steeling Lines - SJ.

TW: strong language, sex (obviously duh)

Not proof read
_________________

Y/N POV:

Y/n: "Woah boys, chill." I chuckle, inching with my bottle of beer closer to my mouth "No one wants to see that." I chuckle, taking a sip as the cold liquor runs down my throat.

Elizabeth: "In fact no one wants to see that. I mean have you seen the two of you." Lizzies classic chuckles filled the room.

Y/n: "Wait what was your line again in Iron-Man, Don? 'You two look like fighting for a grape' or something?" I point my bottle at him.

Don: "Indeed Y/n, indeed." he smirks looking at the floor.

Y/n: "Yea that's how it is my beloved Chris's." I laugh as Evans and Hemsworth finally sit down and stop acting like a married couple on honey moon.

Evans: "Dare is a dare Y/n." Chris raises his hands defensive and sits down next to Alba, giving her a kiss "Why don't you make it better?" he puts his arm around her.

Y/n: "My pleasure." I look at Elizabeth as I stand up "Lizzie! Would you be so kind and spin the bottle for me." I smirk at her as I walk around the table, watching the bottle spin fast.

As Lizzie leaned back the bottle stopped right attt..... Evans.

Evans: "Okay Y/n, truth or dare?" he asks.

Y/n: "Since I don't want to loose my career and my dignity tonight, truth." I sit down next to Lizzie.

RDJ: "BOOOORING!" Robert puts his hands to his mouth as if he would talk through a speaker.

Evans: "Nah nah nah, if you ask the right question this can also get funny." he smirks leaning forward as his elbows rest on his knees.

Evans: "Alright Y/n who of the entire cast would you like to spend a nice night together?" he attaches his lip to his beer.

Y/n: "Li-" he cuts me off before he could take a sip.

Evans: "NOW THAT is boring Y/n." he looks at me pouty and disappointed.

Okay dickhead. What about this.

Y/n: "Florence Pugh." I say sternly.

Alba: "She got a point." Alba agrees, grabbing Chris' beer bottle.

Everybody nods their heads in understanding as Chris lifts his finger like a student that raises his hand in classes.

Evans: "Alright but I have another question. I mean you don't need to answer, but no answer is also answering you kn-" he gestures with his hands.

Y/n: "Damn Evans, what is it?!" I growl at him.

Evans: "Please don't tell me you have a crush on my best friend?" he folds his hands as if he would pray at me, with a desperate expression on his face.

Y/n: "You have friends?" I smirk.

Evans: "Funny, very funny." he fake laughs.

Alba: "Indeed." Alba chuckles, before Chris gave her a glare.

Evans: "Now come on, just admit it." he nods at me.

Y/n: "Admit what?!" I continue to play.

Evans: "That you would totally let Scarlett step onto you and let her run you over with her car and you would say thank you." he chuckles, but sadly he ment it... in front of everyone.

Y/n: "EVANS!" I sit up staring at him in disbelief.

Evans: "WHAT?!" he acts innocent.

Y/n: "SHE'S MY COLLEAGUE CHRIS"