🦋Idk how to call this - NR.

TW: kinda aggressive and smutish :3
Btw, hii Julia😽

Tonight was an annual party of my boss' company. You know those with fancy dinner and fancy drinks and afterwards not so very fancy party, bc everyone is just wasted and my boss leaves very soon.

Actually I wanted to leave very early too at like 8 or 9 pm, but let's just say something came in between.

........

I wake up... in a bed?! How the fuck did I get in my bed. When I open my eyes I see black. Before I started to dramatically panic if I'm blind I figured out that something, a cloth or something, was wrapped around my eyes.

When I take it off I sit up 'straight' and lean on my ellbow to not collapse again while my other hand is rubbing my head.

I yawn tiredly and take in my surroundings only to realize I am tucked in under a strangers duvet, in strangers clothes, in a strangers bed, in a strangers bedroom, in a fucking strangers house and I have no idea how I even got here.

All I actually know is that my head is pounding like someone set a herd of elefants in my head free.

... and the party, but like come on I couldn't have been that drunk, right?

... and I left early so-

My thoughts were quickly interrupted, when someone slams the door open and I hear the sound of stilettos clacking on the floor, approaching me.

"Look who decided to wake up from her long lasting sleep finally" a husky voice with a heavy russian accent says.

I try to memorize that voice and squint my eyes to get a clear picture of the woman standing in front of me.

"Don't worry the blurriness and headaches will pass soon and you will completely fine, now won't we Котенок" she husks.

"Wh-Who are you and how did I get here?" I ask weakly.

"Naw, does my little dove have slight amnesia from the party. How sad" she fake pouted, while sitting down right next to me caressing my cheeks.

Wow she really has soft hands- NO wth is wrong with me... - I mean this lady, like what the actual fuck don't call me dove and touch me.

I lean away from her touch and see how her hand, that was just caressing my cheek turned into a fist and she slightly put it down on the bed while clenching her jaw.

That's when I got a clear view again and so I look straight into her eyes. Beautiful forest green orbs I have to mention. I could get lost in those beautiful almond shaped eyes. When I go lower I can see her perfect and plump lips, they look so soft and kissable gosh. Her hair were in a pretty shade of red and tied to a french braid with a few loose strands falling into her face. Analyzing her whole face parts I couldn't believe it.

"Rushman?"

"Wrong, try again little one" she smirks at me.

"Yes you are Miss Rushman. Natalie Rushman right?"

"Are you still deaf from the drugs or do I need to repeat myself silly. I said wrong, now try one more time before I loose it Котенок" she glared at me.

"B-But I know you work at-..." I stop in my sentence and look to the ground realizing what she just said.

"... what did you just say" I turn to look at her only to see that her glare turned into a wide smirk again.

"I don't know what you mean d-" she says while getting up from the bed.

"-NO YOU SAID DRUGS" I yell at her moving away backwards slightly.