Chapter Seventy Nine

Rose sighed as she grabbed the scroll she was going to read. She wasn't going to lie, having any version of Captain Hook in the same room as her was more than a little freaky.

Freddy scowled as he paced the floor of the Haven.

"Ugh, why did the scroll have to start with him?" Ruby asked.

How in the world had his half-sister not gotten Henry in bed yet?

"...I'm sorry, what?" James exclaimed.

Claudine shook her head. "Oh right, I forgot about his plot to have me break Henry's vow of not having a fling."

"But...but you're three!"

"...Clearly not," Harry muttered, keeping his voice low as to avoid being overheard.

What was the point of having feminine wiles if they weren't going to entice men?

James shook his head. "I'm not hearing this, I am not hearing this..."

"Oh God, I feel sorry for the other me," Claudine said with a small chuckle. "Hopefully she'll still wind up meeting Henry."

It wasn't as if she wasn't entirely unattractive either, at least from an Isle point of view.

"Gee, thanks Fred," Claudine scoffed and shook her head.

She was no Boreadon girl but Evil Queen's daughter was truly the only Boreadon girl of the Isle. And now she was in Boreadon.

"Where Evie belongs," Emma said firmly, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Are you even trying?" Freddy snarled as he continued to pace. "Anyone else would have gotten the job done by now!"

"Anyone else would have forced themselves on Henry and that's not something I would ever do," Claudine said firmly.

"Believe it or not, convincing a guy to drop a long held belief is not the easiest thing in the world," Claudine snarked as she sat on one of the mattresses that laid in the main room of the Haven.

Uma shook her head. "That's certainly true," she muttered as she glanced toward Harry. After all, nothing I do can get through to him and his insistence that he's worthless, she thought.

"Bah! Every guy's the same," Freddy shook his head. Well, except for him but then again that was obvious.

"Huh, for once Freddy's right. He's not a guy, he's a demon," Harriet muttered.

"Pretty sure that's an insult to demons," Sammy pointed out.

The others though were weak, their heads easily clouded with thoughts of lust.

"If there was any doubt in my mind that was Frollo's son, that just removed it," Phoebus muttered, shaking his head.

"Either you're not trying or Henry's more of a lost soul than we thought. Then again, he's close enough to Dustin so that's not outside the realm of possibilities."

"As you can all see, I'm not on Dustin's team," Henry said, shaking his head before giving Claudine a small smile.

"A father could wish," James muttered under his breath.

"You do know that just because Dustin enjoys the company of men, that doesn't mean everyone he comes into contact with will then end up enjoying the company of men," Claudine said dryly.