Chapter One Hundred and Nine

Ginny slowly reached over to take one of the scrolls. She wasn't entirely sure what she was doing there but...it was better than being on the Isle.

The VKs quickly parked the limo and scurried into Evie's castle.

"I'm sorry, my what?!" Evie exclaimed.

Yes, Evie's castle.

"Your castle, apparently," Emma said with a grin.

Apparently the amount she made from making dresses for girls to wear to Cotillion was enough that she could make a down payment for a place for her and her father to live. And Dizzy of course but that went without saying.

Dizzy grinned and flung her arms round the older girl.

"Whoa! What's the fire?" Daniel asked as the group scurried past him, the older man walking out of the gym as he finished up his physical therapy. While she didn't like to sweat, Evie did like staying in shape for cheerleading after all and the gym came in handy for Daniel as well.

"Closer than you think," Malinda muttered, a dark look on her face.

"Hey Daniel," Mal nodded as they stopped to look at him. "Uh, Dizzy's just really excited to see Evie. Have you seen her around?"

"I mean, it's her house. Why wouldn't she be around?" Ruby asked.

"Last I checked, she and Doug were in her studio," Daniel nodded, giving the smaller redhead a small smile. While he had never met Dizzy before, Evie had talked about her enough that he felt like he knew all about her. Plus it was a logical guess—Evie always said that Dizzy was a girl so the two blond boys couldn't be her.

"Excuse me? Why is she alone with him?" Harry exclaimed.

While there were three other girls in the group with Mal, the way Evie talked about Dizzy it always made her sound like she was a younger girl. Thus eliminating the darker haired girl and Uma. After that it was a fifty fifty pick and Daniel was just lucky he picked right.

"Well, like he said, there's not much chance of him being wrong," Jane nodded.

"Who's the dude?" The other young girl muttered to Uma.

"Okay that's a bit harsh scroll me," Celia muttered.

"Blueberry's father," Uma muttered back and Daniel shook his head at the nickname.

"Thanks Daniel," Mal nodded before the older man could say anything and the group scurried into the Evie4Hearts studio, not bothering to knock.

Evie couldn't help but chuckle slightly at that.

"Dizzy!" Evie squealed as she saw the younger girl, having looked toward the doorway upon hearing the other VKs rush toward her studio like a heard of elephants. Estelle lifted up his head and gave Mal a doggy grin as Celia grinned and walked over to him, scratching the Cerberus.

"My good boy," Mal grinned and Estelle gave her a doggy grin as he wagged his tail.

"Evie!" Dizzy grinned and ran into the blue haired girl's waiting arms.

"Oh I'm so happy to see you!"

"Am I really living here with you in your own castle?"

"Of course you are!" Evie nodded.

Evie waved her hand as if to brush off that fact. "It's just a starter castle...but Mal? What's wrong? I thought I was meeting you guys back at Ben's castle?"