The meeting

I looked at her, shocked.

"A war?! Right now?! Why?! What happened?!"

I suddenly felt light headed. But I tried to regain control of myself. I needed more information.

But Seoul was swaying on her feet. She looked like she was going to faint soon.

"How long since they have attacked?" I asked carefully. She looked at me worriedly. "It's been two days since they crossed the border. We tried to settle it peacefully but.. Well, let's just say it didn't really work. Then they started to threaten their guns at me. When I refused to do whatever they were telling me to do, I forgot what, they shot me on my left arm, then told me that.. your brother will attack because Of.. Growing tensions and threat?.. he said that you guys should finish the war once and for all. Luckily since they were humans they didn't do too much damage to my arm. When I realised that this was going to be serious, I ran here as fast as I could."

Of course this was serious! She should have told me earlier. Seoul is too peace-loving to see the real dangers, no matter how many time she experiences them.

I guided her to one of my rooms and tended to her injuries. The whole time I was asking her questions. She didn't really say much, because she was still shaken up. After I finished helping her with her injuries, I immediately called on my troops to defend the border, at least for a few days. I massaged my temples, at least we are not seriously unprepared.. I thanked the president for making military service mandatory. I then called my allies, and at first they were cheery-like, but after they heard the news the atmosphere changed. We all agreed to meet at the UN headquarters.

Third person POV

After all the countries met up, they started talking. They didn't have a moment to spare. South Korea was looking down at the floor. It looked like the news had really shocked everyone, luckily, they had expected that this would happen so they were at least more prepared than last time.

Germany slammed his fist on the table. "verdammt dieser Kommunist!" ("damn that communist!") "We were in an era of peace! Why would he attack so suddenly?!"

"Germany, calm down, this is no time for a tantrum. This is a bad situation. Let's focus on what provoked the attack, and what we can do for now." UN said sternly.

"I agree. So, what do you suggest we do, South Korea?" Britain asked.

All eyes were on South now. He looked up. "I already sent troops to guard the area around the 38th parallel. However, I do not think that they will be able to hold off the my brother's forces if he sends more troops. In result, I will need foreign help if.. if the situation escalates. We must not forget that North Korea has nuclear bombs that are able to reach Japan, U.S.A, and most certainly myself." America flinched when he heard his initials, he didn't really like being called U.S.A. South wavered. "Also, the country that will help North Korea the most is certainly China, and they might try to bring the.. Soviet Union.. Back to life.."

He felt extremely uncomfortable. The only time he was being so formal, serious, and centre of attention was years ago. He quickly blinked his eyes while looking down to stop himself from wailing like a baby. He was normally so social but this was different. It wasn't having fun with friends or talking with people. This was something that he hated. It was not that hard for the others, this wasn't their war and some of them had gone through 2 world wars while fighting. South Korea sighed.

Philippines nodded slowly. "I agree. Well, it's going to take some time for them to possibly bring the USSR back to life, as it is a difficult thing to bring countries back to life. Some countries here might also suffer, such as Germany (Philippines is talking about the situation about the East Germany and West Germany during the Cold War) if they manage to do so. But if you need any foreign help, I will do the same thing that I did before." South smiled gratefully. Philippines smiled back.

France smiled. No matter the situation she always seemed to be calm and collected. "Don't worry cher, North Korea's weapons are highly outdated. Plus, much of his soldiers are malnourished." France shook her head sadly, feeling sympathy for the people. "poor humans, they really suffer under that "leader"."

America snarled. " I am going to tear that commie apart. You and North shouldt reunite under democracy. I don't mind reunification unless if it's under communism."

South chuckled slightly. "America, your not my parent. But yes I agree we should never reunite under communism."

Japan hummed. She and South were never on good terms, but still she was his trade partner and ally. "Yeah, honestly North Korea is quite weak compared to all of us, but like he has China, Russia, Vietnam, and his other allies. And also China basically has a lot of control over the African countries as well. So let's not assume that this war will be easy. It won't." She said the last two words directed at South, her eyes cold.

South Korea just stayed quiet. He never really could move on from the Japanese empire's annexation, but he did need to settle the tensions between him and Japan. He would need to talk to Japan afterwards, but for now he just pushed that out of his brain.

They talked for quite a while. Since the majority of the UN was supporting South, UN stayed there. He technically was supporting both sides, but he just lets the other countries sort it out. After all, he is an organisation, not a country.