North and South Hwangehae

South breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that this would be a huge advantage to the war.

"So, what do you know?" He asked.

"Well.." South Hwanghae thought, pondering for a moment before she spoke.

"Me and North Hwanghae are never told much, but we get information by spying on others. If I remember correctly, China said something about sending some soldiers and equipment to North Korea." She said, scrunching up her face.

South grimaced, jotting down notes on his notepad. "Anything else?" He asked.

"Well.. I do remember North Korea saying that he wants to wipe out you, America, and all the first world countries." North Hwanghae said. "Starting with you, then America with Russia and China's help."

South's grip on his pen tightened. Yes, he knows that no country in the world is good. In fact, they are all bad, including him. He knows that there are flaws in the world. Heck, he doesn't even look up to America as much as he did when they were younger. All he knew was that that wasn't an excuse to invade another nation.

"Is he planning on using nuclear weapons?" He asked.

"Maybe. All I remember is that he said in a meeting that he will "use nuclear weapons if it is needed."" North Hwanghae said. "We were told that America had a lot of nukes, about 5000, but Russia has 6000."

South let out a deep sigh. "Yes, that's true. You're aware that the Soviet Union is back, right? Any information about him?"

North Hwanghae thought deeply. "Well... I know that USSR has like, 11 million soldiers. He has a lot of equipment as well, but they are quite outdated. But 11 million soldiers is a lot!"

South nodded. "indeed. It is alot."

South kept questioning the two provinces until midnight, until their mouth ran dry with all the talking.

"Ughhh...." South Hwanghae groaned. "Could we please rest now? It's been hours!"

South checked his watch and was surprised that it had been 7 hours. He nodded to the provinces.

"You may leave. I'm done questioning you both."

"Wait." N. Hwanghae suddenly sat straight. "Where are we going to stay?"

South looked at him with straight eyes. "I don't fully trust you both yet, seeing as you just defected and well may be spies. You guys will stay with me until further notice." He said.

He went with them to his place, and opened the door.

"Hey Sou-" Gangwon was cut off when he stared at the two provinces that accompanied South.

He reached for his gun and quickly ran towards the two. "Stay back, South! North Korea's provinces are right behind you!"

South reached put a hand to him, signalling for Gangwon to calm down. "Don't worry, Gangwon. They defected from the North and will be staying with us until further notice."

The commotion caused South's other provinces and cities to run down in concern. They gaped at South when he announced that North and South Hwanghae would be staying with them.

"South, you can't be serious! They might be spies! Are you out of you're mind?!" Incheon cried. She was a feisty but cautious city who would never let her guard down.

"Incheon, they have gave me tremendous amount of information for the war. If they somehow attack you all, you guys well know that you will be able to fight them off." South replied sternly.

"South Jeolla has already met them, but she is currently stationed in the forest near the border. When she comes back, I'm sure she will explain the situation to all of you." He added, looking at all his cities and provinces.

They all calmed down, but still gave North and South Hwanghae icy stares. Gangwon was glaring at them both.

South turned to North's provinces. "I apologize for the outburst. Because of the war and everything people tend to be cautious. Are you both okay with sharing a room?" He asked.

North Hwanghae nodded, still looking around tentatively.

South nodded. "Great. Go to the first floor. The first room to the left is empty, and you may use that. I will go to my office now." He turned around and left.

The others left, but Gamgwon stayed back.

"Listen, if you both even try to attack or harm any of us, South being the most important, I will hunt you down and kill you, understand?" He threatened, holding the gun to South Hwangehae's head. Although safety was on, it still looked intimidating.

"Gangwon, don't be so rude." A city that the Hwanghaes could not recognize scolded.

"Hmph." He growled, glared at them and left.

"I'm so sorry for that, Gangwon can be protective of us. I'm Seoul by the way." She smiled and bowed.

North Hwanghae was stunned. "Don't you hate us? We came from a country that captured you numerous times!"

Seoul's smiled dropped, although her eyes still shone. "I don't blame North's provinces for his actions. They weren't the ones who ordered the attack." Her expression darkened and her eyes narrowed when she said North's name.

"Whoa, calm down." South Hwanghae said when she saw how angry Seoul was at North.

Instantly, Seoul's happy expression returned, and the clouds parted in her face. "It's fine. Would you like me to give you guys a tour?" She asked, back to her cheerful voice.

North Hwangehae blinked, trying to process what just happened. "Um, sure. That would be helpful."

Seoul happily nodded and showed them around.

North and South Hwanghae looked at each other curiously. This place was so much more relaxed and carefree than the North. How different were the two Koreas?

OMG SO SORRY FOR LONG WAIT FHSHFBBSJJF-

Also, I will start working on another story about America and his states. It will be kept in draft for now.

Updates will be less frequent now, seeing that I am more busy due to more homework and tests :(