Catching up

Once South opened the door and stepped in, North and South Hamgyong were exposed to all of his provinces and cities.

"South, what the fuck your brother is right behind you!" Busan yelled, keeping North Hwanghae behind him. Incheon did the same to South Hwanghae.

"And one of his other provinces?!" Incheon yelled.

They all had heir guns with then at once, all aimed at North.

"Give us the order to shoot." Busan said.

North sighed.

"South, is this just North? Not the evil one?" Seoul asked.

South nodded, and she lowered her gun.

North shot his brother a look that said 'She knew?' but it wasn't an annoyed look. Rather, a relieved one.

"Wait, the hell is that supposed to mean?" Gangwon asked.

South wanted to slap himself for his own stupidity. He had been meaning to tell the others but it slipped out of his mind every time.

"Will you all believe me?" South asked.

"I don't know. Can we deal with your brother first?" South Jeolla growled.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you." South's expression was grave. "In short, since the division Soviet had given some sort of drug to North and it turned him into this evil-brother-hating country. The USSR manipulated him into attacking me or some sort and when he collapsed, gave the job to China I suppose?" He looked at North, who nodded. "He then invaded me again but when he captured me that day I felt that he was acting weird, so Seoul dug into the case and found out that he was drugged. That's why I told the generals to not attack, since I knew that it wasn't him, it was not North, but the drug that took over him." South said.

Everyone blinked a few times, still processing everything that South had said. Slowly, North and South Hwanghae inched towards North and South Hamgyong, but Busan pulled them back.

"Hold up, how do we know that North is not tricking you?" He asked suspiciously.

"I had that covered." South said, doing the gesture again. "Also got a recording of Soviet pushing North into taking the drug." His expression darkened.

Without warning, North and South Hwangehae ran to South Hamgyong.

"I missed you so much!" N. Hwanghae said to South Hamgyong, they had always been close friends. They hugged, with S. Hwanghae joining in as well. North mustered a smile, and backed away.

South Hamgying, who had not said anything up until then, hugged them back. "I missed you guys too." He smiled.

The other provinces/cities were still suspicious mainly to North, but didn't say anything else. They all sent a silent threat to him, glaring. 'If you harm any of us, I promise you will regret it.'

"Follow me." South gestured to his brother and South Hamgyong.

"This place is getting more crowded by the second." South laughed. "Here are your rooms."

He pointed to two rooms. South Hamgyong thanked him and ran inside, excited to finally not sleep in a bed made ot of twigs and leaves.

South hugged his brother again. "If you need anything, just go to my office there." He pointed down the hall. "I spend most of my time there, seeing as I'm a country." He smiled. "I'm so glad your here now." He said, hugging his brother one last time.

"Get comfortable. I'm going to arrange a meeting between all UN countries." He said. North nodded.

"I must admit that I am quite surprised that you know. I was expecting you to just immediately kick me out." He laughed slightly.