North's side

He froze.

He refused to speak.

"Hm, I thought that you would start ranting about shit, but apparently cat got you're tounge?" North said into the microphone. South could hear his smirk all over from his location.

He clenched his fists. He didn't want to have any business with North. He didn't want to talk to him.

"Fuck you bastard!" He yelled and he tried to end the call, but no matter how many times he pushed the button, it wouldn't work.

'What's happening? Why can't I end the call?!'

"Stupid brother, has it occurred to you at this point that some of my men have slipped into your office and put the note there? They also disabled the 'end call' button for good measure." North laughed.

"Don't you dare call me brother. Is this what brothers would do?! Fight a war against each other?! Try to kill each other?!" South yelled with tears in his eyes.

North rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, how brothers would care for each other and all that shit. Care is a strong word. You never know if anyone cares about you, even your closet family and allies." He smirked.

South stopped. Was what North said was true? Did no one really care for him?

Rage built up inside of him. He shook his head vehemently, refusing to believe what North said was true. In his fury, he picked up his chair and raised it over his telephone.

"Fuck you, North." He spat. Right after, he smashed the device, bits and peices flying all over his room, destroying it.

After making sure that it was thoroughly destroyed, he threw it into the trash and sighed.

"I'm going to need a new one." He said half-heartedly.

...

A long beep left North confused.

He checked his state phone, and growled when he came to the conclusion that South had indeed destroyed his.

Pyongyang walked into the room. He was a spoiled city who expected everyone to do things for him since "he is the capital so the most important". Although North liked Pyongyang, he still didnt care as much for him.

"What do you want." North growled.

"Northhhh.. The war is so annoying. Literally, could you like, do it somewhere else?" Pyongyang whined. "I don't want my buildings to be ruined!"

North pondered for a bit. "That makes sense. Your the pride of our land. I'll see what I can do. Now get out." He said. He didn't want to deal with Pyongyang right now, so he just said whatever.

"You better." Pyongyang glared as he walked out.

............

North went to his lounge and saw China screaming at North Hwanghae.

'Must be one of his bad days.'

They were all biased against North Hwanghae because he was so close to the border, and treated him harshly because he sometimes looked over to the south, clearly wistful.

"You clumsy bastard! How many times do I have to tell you to stop bumping into me! It's the ninth time!" China screamed.

"I-I'm sorry China.." North Hwanghae stuttered.

China picked him up and threw him across the wall. "You better be." He snarled and walked away.

North watched in disapprovement as North Hwanghae struggled to stand up.

"I expect my provinces to be able to handle a little throw here and there." He said, unimpressed.

"I'm s-sorry North.. I promise I'll be standing up myself with no struggle next time." North Hwanghae said quietly, excusing himself and running away.

North rolled his eye as he went to China. He wasn't scared of him, since he saw plenty of his "bad days". Besides, China never hurt him so he didn't really care.

"China, when will you stop throwing my provinces?" He asked.

China took a sip of his tea. "What? They're annoying. Surprised you can even deal with them all the time." He said.

Just then, Russia came running to them, panting and seemingly excited.

"What is it?" China asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Comrades, I finally brought my father back to life."

........................

North Hwanghae sat in his room, quietly sobbing.

He was told that North's brother was even worse, but now he didn't know if he could believe that anymore. I mean, he didn't belive that South could be that bad.

South Hwanghae came into his room, and sighed when she saw him.

"Brother, did China do it again?" She asked in her caring voice. She was often concerned for North Hwanghae.

North Hwanghae silently nodded and South Hwanghae sighed yet again.

"It's hard for me too. Seriously, North Korea treats us like trash." She said.

North Hwanghae looked away. "Agreed. Do you think.. life in South Korea is better? Or worse?" He asked.

South Hwanghae shrugged. "I don't know. We've never been allowed to go outside of the country. But.. let me tell you something."

"At nights where the sky is clear, I can sometimes see the lights coming from South Korea, whereas here it's only Pyongyang who gets all the lights and good treatment." She said.

"Lights? What lights?" Her brother asked, curious.

South Hwanghae pondered for a bit. "It doesn't look like natural light. It looks like light that is only where someplace with a lot of money can have." She said.

North Hwanghae was looking at her, wide-eyed. He was so surprised that somewhere could be so beautiful and prosperous, although he had looked over many times during the day, never during the night.

....................................

North looked at Russia, with wide eyes.

"Really?! Bring us to him." He said.

China crossed his arms and scowled. "I am not leaving this chair." He snarled.

North glared at him with his one eye. "Fine, you will meet him tomorrow." And promptly turned around, following Russia who was already walking.

China sipped his tea and shook his head. He still didn't know exactly why North was doing all this.

Back with North, he saw a really tall country with a hammer and sickle on his face, the symbol of communism. Apart from that he was all deep red, the color of communism.

"USSR, it's been a while." North said, nodding.

USSR looked around with his usual cold stare. "да. I have been dead for a while. I hear we are fighting the capitalist brats?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes we are. Main targets are America and South Korea."

"Say no more." USSR said, face darkening at the mention of America. He would jump at any chance to crush his former ally.

"But, I have heard that you declared war on Japan and South Korea, not America. Why is that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

North smiled menacingly. "Waging war against two of his important allies in Asia is a good way to anger him. He has very close ties with them both, and he would certainly help them. With that, hearing that if you are alive now, he will go crazy."

USSR nodded.