North Korea

"Stop!" South yelled.

They had reached the Yalu River, which was the border between Korea and China. The enemy forces had hastily retreated using it, and so South had no wish to continue.

"Let's leave that for another day. We had a goal, and achieved it. Now let's turn back." He said.

North looked to his brother. "I agree, you already did enough for me." Secretly, he wanted to take revenge on Soviet for taking his land, but he didn't want to burden South.

He pulled South to the side. "I'll stay behind in the north to try to regain control. My people look wary for sure."

"Okay. I'll return back to my own land now. For now, I'll leave some of my men to patrol around here since this is technically my territory. The remaining men need a break." South smiled.

"You too. I don't think the enemy will come back for a counter invasion, we dealt a brutal blow. I'll still be on high alert though." North replied. Although he felt like he would fall down any moment from exhaustion, he needed to sort things out first.

South nodded, started to direct his army back South.

North wanted until they were completely out of sight, then looked at the "phone" South had given him.

"What the hell is this thing?" He mumbled. South had given him basic instructions on how to use it, but it still seemed completely alien to him. How does this tiny contraption turn on with just one push of a button? And what are all these things like "Settings", "Bluetooth", and "Mobile Data"?

He shook his head and put the phone in his pocket. He'll learn about it later.

He started towards the government building, which was miraculously not destroyed. Kim Il Sung Square, he had named it.

Inside, to absolutely no one's surprise, was no one. But North knew that government officials were there.

He started towards the bunker and opened the hatch. Inside were the government officials cowering in fear. But the moment they saw North, their fear turned into shock.

"You! The country that betrays their own people! Have you finally came back only to realise that the USSR's forces are too powerful for you? Have you come to take refuge in this bunker? Well too bad, you can't stay here." One jeered. " Once Soviet catches you here, you will be done for."

"I don't think so. I would let you look outside, but I wouldn't want you running away." He grabbed the government official's collar, fury in his eyes. "Do you know what happened to me?"

"I don't give a fuck what happened to you. You were so much better before you ran away. Where is the cruel North?" The official taunted.

North dragged the official out of the bunker and put his gun to his stomach. The official's eyes widened in fear.

"Wait- please-" Was his last words before North shot him, blood splattering everywhere.

Chaos erupted in the bunker, every one of the officials trying to run away. North shot each and every one. By the time it was over, the room was splattered in crimson red blood and North himself was covered in the stuff.

"They were annoying anyway." He muttered.

He turned around to leave, and went to the bathroom to try and clean himself up. He stared at himself in the mirror.

His face was worn and covered in a mixture of blood and dirt, and his eye still a black hole, looking like a window to his soul.

"You really look terrible."