War

A/N -

There is a kinda gruesome scene towards the end so if you are sensitive to blood stuff or just torture it general I advise you not to read this chapter.

Mere seconds after they disappeared, the bomb exploded.

As countryhumans were not humans, they could deal with the damage. However, some countries like Finland and France were knocked off their feet.

South's eyes widened at the sight of the bomb. "Get down!" He yelled as loudly as he could.

UN spread his huge wings to everyone near him; Estonia, South Africa, and some others. Poland wrapped his wings around him and Saudi Arabia.

The building was blown to bits. Luckily, no civilians were around as the building was specifically place in an area where there wouldn't be humans trying to get in.

Then, just as it happened, it ended.

After the explosion, South stood up immediately. He was near Soviet, but he had been behind some tables and chairs, so he was fine for the most part.

He looked around for his brother. He sighed in relief when he saw North helping Britain get up from the pile of debris he was buried under. By some miracle, the bomb had not caused a major fire.

Japan was stuck under another pile of debris far away from the others. South immediately ran to her and tried to pull her out.

"Japan are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just help me lift that rock out of me and I'll stand up on my own." She said.

"Overly independent it seems." South huffed, lifting the rock up and helping her to get on her feet.

"As if you're any different." Japan replied.

"Where's my thanks?" South teased, crossing his arms.

"Arigato, South." Japan said.

She hugged him, making South's face go red. He cursed the president in his mind for making his flag mostly white.

Japan pulled away, blushing a little as well. The atmosphere between them was quite awkward for a moment.

South caught a glimpse of North staring at him, eyes bright in that joking manner. Well shit he was going to deal with a lot of teasing when they get back home.

"South! Japan!" America called.

They looked over to realise that UN's wings were scarred from protecting the other countries. He was looking at the wings concerned.

"I won't be able to fly for a while." He said.

"Hold on, I think that there was a first-aid kit somewhere in the building. Hopefully the contents aren't destroyed." Germany said, running off.

"I think we should stop and think about what Soviet Union had said." Britain said gravely, walking over with a limp.

Everyone stopped (apart from UN) what they were doing and looked at Britain in the face of realization. With the explosion, they hadn't let the full effect of the words sink in.

"You're right, dad." America said slowly. "If he means war, he means true war. Not only Korea, but Europe and the west as well."

"So what are you gonna do, tea man? Win another world war and allow America to get the credit again?" Argentina rolled her eyes, still mad at Britain for taking the Falkland Islands.

"You remained mostly neutral during the course of ww2, Argentina. This is not the time to argue over territorial disputes or bad ties. In this war, unless a country declares themselves an ally of the Soviet Union, is considered an enemy of the communist allies."