I dont know what to name this

When South came back to His nation, he was in a good mood.

He felt his body relax ever since he went back to his plane, and he felt the weight lift off of his shoulders.

He didn't know what happened. In truth, it didn't take that much time. Either it was because Japan truly felt like they needed to be close allies, or if she was just being sympathy for him because of the war.

'I'll go with the first option' He thought. He didn't want worries to take over him again. He now looked at his watch. He had a military drill scheduled in an hour. He thought about the war. Somehow, it didn't seem real. It was like a dream. He still refused to believe that this war would go on for a long while. If I win, He thought. I won't kill North. I will unite the entire peninsula under capitalism. North needs to see that capitalism isn't as bad as he thinks.

-------------------------------------------------

He was in his military uniform as he watched the drill in front of him.

"Fall in!" The instructor yelled.

The soldiers immediately formed a formation in the position of attention.

"Fall out!" The instructor yelled again.

They immediately dropped out of formation and looked at the instructor.

South looked at the soldiers. Despite having no talking, no whispering, no moving, no fooling around, and all the soldiers looking serious, he could tell that they all felt nervous. He couldn't blame them. They were in middle of war. He could tell that a lot of the soldiers wanted to go back to their families, to peace.

The drill went smoothly, and for quite a while. The entire time, the soldiers never wavered, never fell out of position, or anything else.

Finally, the instructor yelled "Dismissed" and the soldiers went back into the military bases.

South went in as well. He saw a soldier remaining in the base as the others went back to their posts. They needed to be on guard duty at all times. He went over to the bench the soldier was sitting on.

"무서워?" (Scared?) he asked, startling the young soldier.

"아-아니요" (N-no) He stuttered.

(Everything that South says in his country will be in Korean, which is pretty obvious.)

South sat down next to the soldier, who was looking very nervous.

"Comrade, you do not need to worry. I won't kill you." He chuckled.

The young soldier's shoulders relaxed.

"So" South said. "What's you're name, Comrade?"

"Kim Ji-Hun" came the answer.

"I assume you already know who I am" The country smiled.

Ji-Hun nodded.

"How old are you, Ji-Hun?"

"19. I enlisted in the army when i was 18." Ji-Hun replied.

South sighed.

"How are you faring with the war?" He asked.

Ji-Hun looked away. "I was looking forward to be discharged when.. The war happened. It was really devastating, that I couldn't see ny family.. My mother is sick and I can't even see her." His voice cracked. "I hope this war ends soon so that I can meet her."

South could only really hope the same.

Suddenly, the soldier stood up. "A-ah! Sorry for rambling, I should get back to my comrades now." He bowed.