Invasion. Period.

South winced as he accidentally scratched one of his scars, cursing.

"And of course I just had to harm you physically as well as mentally." North grumbled.

South laughed it off. "It's fine. You have some too."

"Not as bad as you. But let's quit chatting, we have to leave soon. Let the cover of the night pull us in its shadows as we get ready for invasion." North said.

"Jeez really have to talk with that poetic flow, did you?" South rolled his eyes.

"How are you so nonchalant about this? We are getting ready to invade, brother." North said.

"I have done this before, and you weren't here. The thing I learned about war is.. is that panicking won't help. And even if I die, there are people who will avenge me. And even if they don't, I would rather spend my last hours alive being happy rather than running around senseless. I know it's common sense. I panicked a lot when you attacked me again, but managed to keep my cool. With you being here with me it lifts the weights off of my shoulders and washes a sense of calm over me." South said, turning serious.

"And I admire that, brother." North placed a hand over South's shoulder. "It takes a while to achieve a mindset that you have."

"Cheesy." South laughed, poking his brother in the chest.

"Can't we just have our moment?" North crossed his arms.

They were either the forest, armed, on their way to the west side of the forest where South Jeolla was stationed.

They suddenly heard footsteps coming from behind.

They both whipped around, raising their guns in defense.

When they could just make out the shadow of a figure, North tackled the person to the ground.

"Ow." A familiar voice groaned.

"Japan?!" North exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

Silence followed, but only for mere seconds.

"Can I get up first?" Japan asked.

"Oh, sure. North, let her go. she's our ally." South said.

North let go of her neck and let her stand up.

"Sorry if this was sudden. America told me that you were planning to invade the North, but I couldn't just sit back while you did that." Japan explained.

South sighed. He didn't want Japan to come, since they were already risking the lives of two countries and three would be extremely risky. But he knew Japan well enough to know that she was very stubborn and isn't one to back down once she made a choice.

"What? N-" North started.

"You may come with us, but are you sure that you want to do this?" South asked.

North gave South a look which clearly had 'Are you crazy?!' written all over his face.

Japan nodded. "I'm very sure."

"Then follow us. Backup would be appreciated anyway." South smiled at his friend.

North rolled his eyes with his head turned away. "And you say that you have nothing serious with Japan." He murmured.

"What was that?" South snapped his head towards North.

"Nothing." North replied, smiling again.

Japan blinked twice, then started to walk with the twins as they resumed their journey again.