North Korea

North sat in his office. Having to save electricity, his room was lit by a candle, while he sat in front of his desk, he smiled a sinister smile.

he looked at the picture sitting on his desk. It was a family photo of him, South, and the Korean empire. He growled. He wanted to get rid of the picture because his brother was in it, but he didn't want to get rid of the last thing he had about his father, the Korean empire. His expression hardened. Damn that Japanese empire. She killed his father, his only parent. South may have become trade partners and allies with Japan, but he would never even talk to the desendant of the Japanese empire.

He heard a knock on his door. "come in" he said.

The Supreme leader walked into the room. He looked a bit nervous, as anyone would in the presence of the Cold countryhuman.

He pointed his plump finger on the map on the wall. "Cuba has agreed to aid us during this war." He said.

"Good. How is the war situation going on?"

"The soldiers have seen fierce resistance by the South side. What do you suggest that I do?"

North glared. "send more troops to the border. We have one of the largest militaries in the world for a reason, do not think that it's for nothing."

the Supreme leader hastily bowed. "Yes sir" He looked like he was thinking about something. "Ah.. North Korea, if you don't mind me asking, why have you decided to start a war so suddenly? As much as I like to threaten the South's president, I have never thought of the prospect of war so sudden."

North spread his arms. "oh dear Kim, don't you see? more and more the influence of capitalism is spreading around the globe. By making Korea communist, won't there be a chance that other countries might follow the lead? Plus, It's time reunification happened. I'm getting bored just siting around." His expression then melted into his usual cold stare.

"Now get out of my office. I have planning to do."

shunk. A pocket knife hit the wall, barely missing the Supreme Leader's face.

"Y-yes sir" Kim stuttered before hastily walking out of the door.

--------------------------------------------
North Korea and his allies sat in the meeting room inside the building in Kim Ill Sung Square.

China, with his usual carefree attitude, yawned and smiled.

"Hey, I just recruited Syria and Pakistan. They are not communist but they still support you" He grinned. "I also have a lot of influence over a lot of the African countries. They should be joining anytime now."

North smiled with his fangs clearly visible. "Great. Now let's move on to talking about how we are going to bring your dad back to life, Russia."

Russia hummed. "It won't be easy, and I don't think he will be the more bigger USSR, most likely just my territory. Because the countries that were once part of USSR are now independent. But anyways, he will still be able to be a world superpower with help from China's advanced technology."

China rolled his eyes. "Seriously, why do you countries always rely on me for the advanced tech? Just develop you're own." He looked at North. "Why are you even invading South anyway?"

North crossed his arms. "Can you countries stop asking me this? I'm trying to say that we have to reunite. It's been ages. Plus, we need more communism in the world." He glared at his allies. "We are going off topic."

Russia hummed. "What created the Soviet Union was this human who overthrew the former Russian government. That's how my dad was born. Still, I would like to be alive, not dead. We can try to recruit the 10 other countries and maybe that will bring my dad back to life."

Vietnam thought for a moment. "My troops fight best in the jungles. It will be not that hard to fight our enemies in ny territory." She bragged.

North rolled his eye. His left one was slashed out by South during a fight. That's just one of the reasons why he hated his brother so much. "Yes Vietnam we know. Your never ending brag about how amazing you are in you're jungles."

"Anyways, that sounds like the best plan to bring USSR back. China better not be trying to think about what he will do with USSR. Please don't be sour with USSR, China." He glared at the Chinese countryhuman.

"Hey, blame him for trying to have good relations towards the west." He folded his arms.

China and USSR's relations weren't that good before the Soviet Union collapsed, so the Chinese countryhuman still wasn't very happy with the Slav.

North rolled his eye again. "Just don't start a fight with him or anything. I'm not dealing with you two." He stood up. "I'm leaving, and you counties are not gonna try to stop me."

With that he turned on his heel and left.

China sighed bitterly. "Seriously, I don't get what is wrong with that country. All he does is roll his eyes, growl, and glare at us."

Russia chuckled. "And that is what I like about him. Reminds me of my father."

China gave Russia a look at the mention of his old ally, but then smiled and laughed. The other allies joined in.

But they still hated South, and would do anything to decimate him along with the other capitalist brats.