TFP: Behind the Mask of Prime - S01 Ch05

--Start Ch 5—

\On Cybertron somewhere in Optimus's home/

Elora: ... jumps down from somewhere on the ceiling and onto Prime

Prime grunts at the impact, and chuckles with the war finally over, he can finally show some emotions

Optimus: Hello my little Star!

Elora: Hi daddy!

Elita: What were you doing up there?

Elora: Trying to scare daddy. It didn't work-

Optimus: Maybe one day Starshine.

Elora: Someday as in never. You never get scared.

Elita: You'd be surprised of what does scare him.

Elora: Can you help me then?? PLEASEEEE!!

Elita: No. No Scaring your father on purpose.

Elita: Now Optimus and Elora, you both better be on your best behavior when the rest arrive. You're lucky the humans can join us for your 12th birthday.

Elora: Hmph What are humans anyways?

Optimus: They are small organic living organisms with thoughts and feelings just like you.

Elora: Can they transform like us? Are they made of Cybertronian metal? Can they fly like you?

Optimus: No, they can not transformer, but they built something similar to our alt modes to better travel. Some include planes, so yes. They can technically fly. And no, they are not metal.

Elita: No more questions. Now let's go, we have to greet our guests.

Elora: Mumbles they sound boring :/

Elita: Don't encourage her. grabs Elora from Optimus Lets go or we'll be late.

Elora: tucks herself into Elita What if they don't like me?

Elita: Don't worry about that, you'll be fine, you're a strong girl like your father.

\At the party/

Wheeljack: Okay- I know Humans are important but did we have to bring them along?

Jack: Of course, we are- right-?

Xaroni: Since when could humans breathe here-?

Ultra Magnus: I'm not certain if Cybertron has oxygen?

Perceptor: We have made a shield around Cybertron so they can breathe.

Arcee: That's convenient.

DeadEnd: I can't even begin to imagine how long it took to build that.

Perceptor: 2 Earth Days.

Brainstorm: And! It doubles as a shield!

Ultra Magnus: I- when do we even have time for that?

Brainstorm: Uh, a lot.

Xaron: Good to know, idk how much longer I could stand being stuck as Callidus-!

Perceptor: It was only because Ratchet, Brainstorm, and Wheeljack helped me-

Brainstorm: If I had my way it would have also been an electrifying dome :/

Perceptor: Your way would've been excellent, it's just we did not have time for that-

Brainstorm: <: