TFP Behind the Mask of Prime - S01 Ch06 (SEASON FINALE)

--Star Ch 6 Season Finale--

Elora: sleeping in Optimus's arms

Optimus still emotionally damaged from what happened

Ultra Magnus:leaning on one of the walls so what's ahead of us? We still have megatron in the way, plus we lost a life- Optimus what do we do? Your our leader no?

Breakdown: hugging Knockout Poor child-

Knockout: I know big guy...I feel awful aswell...

Plasma: Sitting at a respectful distance while watching Elora

DeadEnd: Don't do that. You're being creepy.

Plasma: I was assigned as one of her guards.

Jack: You don't have to watch her while she's with Optimus, she's safe with him.

Plasma: Sighs I guess I'm just- bored. :'(

Ratchet: Wheeljack... something about the kid seems- off. I don't feel safe with her around us.

Wheeljack: What seems off?

Arcee: But she's just a kid Ratchet. Who has been emotional traumatized if I might add.

Ratchet: Everything. I feel she's an unluck charm to all of us- mumbles Elita would still be here and we would still on Cybertron if it weren't for the kid.

Calli: Ratchet, don't say that..

Ratchet: Optimus lost everything during the war, and that kid may have just been the cause to us losing this war!

Plasma: Kicks Ratchet Shut up. She's just a kid, and kids are important to the Cybertronian society- they're rare.

Ratchet: pushes back

calli walks up to ratchet

Calli: Do we have a problem, doc?

Ratchet: Elora is the problem, Calli.

Wheeljack: Doc- It's not Elora's fault-

Calli: She's a child, it has nothing to do with her. If anything, I should be to blame-! Just, leave her out of it, yeah?

Ratchet: Hmmrr... for Primus sake Elora is the cause for us being here, stuck on this unknown planet!

Wheeljack: Don't think like that... You're just in a bad mood right now.

Ratchet: OFC I'M IN A BAD MOOD! MEGATRON IS BACK!

Optimus: All of you, quiet down. You could wake her...

Ratchet: Oh no, boo hoo! The devil herself will wake up if we don't be quiet... oh no.

Ultra Magnus: may we not yell? Or even get to that, I know everyone is struggling right now but it's not the time to blame a sparkling.

Ratchet: Shut it, Mags!

Ultra Magnus: ratchet may you stop acting like an ass and be mature. We all know that Megatron is back and out to get us, but please calm. Take a nap if you need to just don't yell.

Ratchet: I'm not some soldier you can boss around-

Ultra Magnus: I'm not bossing around; I'm just saying the facts and speaking the truth.

Bumblebee: Ratchet, why are you being so cranky?

Calli: Ratchet...

Knockout: wirrs his saw with malicious intent