Arrangements with Dumbledore

Thank you for reading and sorry for any mistakes in the story.
Disclaimer : all characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling except for Jane Black.

A week after the sorting~
Everything was going great my friends were still my friends and I even had some classes with them I also had classes with the other houses and pretty soon I knew everyone in our year. Classes were a bit boring though. I already knew all of the spells and charms etc. that they were teaching us and the professors seemed to notice.

On Friday our little group was eating lunch when a girl from Ravenclaw came up to me.
"Professor Dumbledore asked me to give you this."
I took the note she was holding thanked her as she left.
"You're in trouble already? " Lee said looking at me with wonder what I could have done without them noticing.
"I... I have no idea. I haven't really done anything yet..." I looked at the note and unfolded it, it read:

Miss Black could you come to my office after dinner this evening?

Ps. I like chocolate frogs. ~Dumbledore

I gave it to the twins and Lee to read while I wondered what it was that I had done.
The day flew by and soon it was time for dinner. I couldn't eat a single bite, my nerves were getting to me. What if he is going to expel me? What if the sorting hat changed its mind and I do belong in only one house? What if it's Slytherin? A million thoughts raced through my mind. Until there suddenly was a lot of movement and I noticed people exiting the great hall. Dinner was already over. I reluctantly left to go find Dumbledore's office.

When I got there, I saw two gargoyles. They asked me for the password. I took out the note and read it over once again. The only logical answer for the password had to be chocolate frogs. Why else would he say that he liked them? I said the password and entered. 
"Take a seat, miss Black."
I sat down and looked to my hands folded in my lap until I remembered that it's rude not to look to the person talking to you. I looked up to Dumbledore and made my face emotionless. 
"The reason I called you here today is that I have heard you to be fairly ahead of your year. Is that correct? "
He looked at me and I nodded.
"Yes, sir."
"Would you like to have classes with the older students? We could test your abilities and I could give you extra classes in more advanced magic."
"Yes, sir. That would be great. Thank you sir." I didn't really know what to say so I just agreed with him.
"Then that's settled. Is there anything else ?"
I thought about it for a second and then said
"Yes actually, I will have to go to the ministry of magic when they need me. Is that okay? Can I just leave when I'm needed?"
"You are allowed since it is a special case. May I ask how you would go to the ministry?"
"I would apparate"
"You can apparate already? "
"I'm an elemental. I apparate through fire."
He looked at me in an odd fashion. As if he was taking a mental note of everything he learns about me. Finally, he nodded and I left.