Sleep over with the family

The term ended quickly and the Easter Holidays arrived. It's not like I was dreading this break but I wasn't looking forward to it either. Dad, Remus and I get along just fine now and Charlie has never had any problems with my family, but to be with them day after day. It'll be a challenge.

It's with those thoughts that I went to the carriages that would lead us to the trainstation in Hogsmeade. I had decided to go along with the others on the train, we'd all be meeting up later anyway. Dad had arranged with Molly and Arthur for their entire family to stay at Grimmauld Place. It's possible that Hermione joins us as well but I'm not sure about that.
The biggest problem with spending my holidays there is actually that I can't hide my pregnancy sickness. I wont call it morning sickness as I usually get sick in the evening. I hope the twins and Charlie will cover for me.

I boarded the train and went to sit with Fred, George and Lee. Lee's parents had booked a trip for the three of them to Paris. He promised to take back souvenirs and show us some pictures. Fred and George then started speculating about their holidays. It didn't sound liike their parents had informed them about the plan.
"Uhm, you guys don't know your staying with my family for the break? You'll get to see what I'm like at home."
They grinned at me and started imagining my house. They came up with ridiculous things like that I would live in a big purple villa with house elves as far as one can see. When they started on the interieur it was even worse. They seriously wondered whether my place would be adorned with the nicest, most beautiful pieces of art and what not. I decided to give them a heads up.
"Boys, first of all, my house is only visible to those that know of it's whereabouts. You can only be told that by me or by my Dad. Second, it's not a fairytale castle like you seem to believe. It's a dark, creepy, old house with talking paintings of my prejudiced relatives. Please don't let it get to you what they say and also ... could you not mention I wasn't sorted. Grandma thinks I'm in Slytherin... Also, don't go exploring I've got some things that are a bit dangerous so it's best if they are left alone... So yeah, that's my house, a dark, gloomy place where no one is able to express how they really feel about society. You've been warned." They stared at me as if I had just kissed Voldemort.

"You guys okay? I promise you'll survive..." I reassured them, well atleast I tried to reassure them. They still continued their gaping so I did what I had to do.

The next moment I had three soaked boys complaining of it being unnecessary to shoot wather at them. That was the start of an entire descussion about how to properly wake someone up from a frozen state. After a while I told them to just let it go. I dried their clothes and motioned for George to come sit next to me. I put my head in his lap and he started to run his hands through my hair while talking to Fred. I drifted of to a deep sleep and only awoke when we arrived at King's Cross station. We stood up, grabbed our trunks and went out to the platform. I hugged Lee goodbye and then searched for Charlie. He told me he would me on the platform. He is probably waiting with his family.

"Fred, have you seen you family yet?" He looked around before guiding me to a group of redheads in the distance. I had been right. Charlie stood next to his father and Ginny, with Ron, Harry, Remus and Dad on his other side. He spotted me and detached himself from his family. He was with us in a blink and motioned for the twins to go forth to their parents. I smiled at him and put my arms behind his neck while his sneaked around my waist.
He leaned down for a kiss which I was about to give him when my Dad had to ruin it.

"Pup, are you ready to go?" He half shouted, half asked. I groaned but stayed friendly.
"Yup, ready to go." Charlie and I entwined hands and walked back to the group. When we arrived Dad spoke up.
"So to get at the manor we can all apparate to the street, Grimmauld. There are six people here who can apparate and the other six can side along." Ginny asked Charlie for the apparation, while George went with me. Fred went with his father, Ron with their mother, Harry with Dad and Hermione with Remus. I guess she's staying with us as well then.
I took a hold of George's hand and winked at him before letting us turn into a ball of fire. We were the first to arrive in Grimmauld. I let go of his hand and waited with him for the others. George should really consider himself lucky. Apparating through fire isn't nearly as sickening as normal apparating.

As if to prouve my point the others arrived a second later and all the side-alongers were either looking pale either holding their stomachs or holding their mouths as if they might throw up. I gave George the infamous 'I told you so'-look and he nodded before going over to Fred and keep him steady as the poor lad didn't look so good. I smiled to myself. Those two are supposed to take an apparation test next year, I wonder how that'll go.

We entered the manor and immediatly Grandma started screaming.
"FILTHY BLOODTRAITORS! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE NOBLE AND ANCIENT HOUSE OF BLACK!" I sighed as I heard the gasps from my future in-laws and then proceeded to my Grandma's portrait.
"Grandma, I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't speak in that manner of my quests. They are welcome here and I shall be quicker to burn your painting than to throw them out. If you want your painting to remain safe from burnmarks I suggest you bite your tongue." She gave me a look as if she didn't know who I was anymore before huffing and turning around. I shook my head before following everyone upstairs.

There are a lot of bedrooms in this house but we also had a lot of people coming over. The twins were going to share the room nextdoor to mine. Ginny and Hermione would also be bunking together across from Harry's room which he now shares with Ron. Dad kept his own room, as did Remus. Arthur and Molly shared the bedroom next to Remus'. Charlie just sleeps with me. He's my fiancé, I think it's normal for him and I to share the same bed. He's also the father of my unborn child, not that the others know. He could sleep in the last room, but that would be Uncle Regulus's room and I'd rather not have it touched. It's not like I wouldn't let anyone sleep in it if it was necessary. It's more that I don't think anyone would want to stay in that room. It looks as if Salazar Slytherin came there and threw up which caused the entire room to be adorned in his colours and symbols. Only a slytherin would feel comfortable in there.

After all the sleeping arrangements were made we went to the kitchen where I asked Kreacher to make us some dinner. That's when everything started...