Summer

This chapter is more of a filler I'm very sorry.
Disclaimer : all characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling except for Jane Black.

I always have a double feeling about the summer. I like the summer because I don't have homework, I can sleep in late, I can wear my PJs al day long (unless I have to work) and Kreacher makes everything I like. On the other hand I don't like summer because I hardly get to see my friends, I have to work way more at the ministry, I'm alone. Anyway at least I have my letters. I get a letter from the twins at least once a week usually more than once, I get letters from a lot of students who are lonely at home or who are muggleborn and need help explaining something to their parents about the magical world, Charlie sends me a letter every two days unless he's really busy, my cousin Draco also sends me letters but in secret usually at night. And then you have the annual letter from my godfather who says he's sorry for not being there for me after Lily and James died and that he really wants to make things right. Yeah that one goes straight to the trash. It's not like I hate him it's just. I needed him when I was little and he wasn't there and now I can take care of myself and I don't see why we would make up. Anyway I have a new letter from the twins.

Dear Jayjay,
We wanted to tell you that we can't come to Diagon Alley tomorrow since we're grounded. We didn't do anything bad, in fact we did somethig good. We rescued Harry from his horrible aunt and uncle. They put bars infront of his window and we removed them. Okay okay we'll tell the whole story. So we took dad's magical flying car, flew to Harry's place in the middle of the night. Then we ripped the bars away, took his stuff and pulled him in which may have caused his uncle to fall out of the window. Oops. Anyway when we got back home, mum was waiting for us. Merlin that woman can yell. Now we're stuck doing stupid chores like degnooming the garden. Please dont be mad at us, we'll see you at school or perhaps when we go shopping for new school stuff. Anyway we miss you a lot but... not as much as Charlie ;-)

~Greetz Gred and Forge

Those two are idiots. But they are right about helping Harry. If the boy would have send me a letter than I would have helped him but of course trust Petunia to ruin it. He couldn't even send a letter cause he was freaking locked up and I have heard at work that he has used magic at home.