Authors note

Helloo my dearest readers, as you may have noticed I'm kinda stuck. I've got a bad case of writers block and I don't know how to continue with my story. Soooo if any of you have suggestions, you can always send them to me and I'll give you the credit of the idea.

I've also been working on a different story, 'the result of a Malfoy and a Black', and I'm rereading the books.

I have a few questions for you about my Lady Black story.

1) Do you want me to just let the tournament continue as in the books? You know, let Cedric die and Harry face the return of Voldemort on his own or do you think I should somehow get Jane involved?

2)Do you want me to just kinda write the events of the 'Goblet of fire' from Jane's perspective or do you want me to go more into her personal life with Charlie, the twins, Sirius and Remus?

3) Do you want Jane to have kids with Charlie? If yes, when?

4) Would you kill me if I killed Jane in tootp instead of Sirius? Or would you rather have her die during the Battle at Hogwarts or do you want her to survive?

5) if you decide you want her to die, do you want me to write a sequel then with her kids and the next generation?

Okay, I know I'm asking a lot but I'm really stuck. So I would be really gratefull if any of you gave me some ideas and answers.

Anyway thanks for keeping up with me so far. Lots of Love, Misschiefmanaged.