Love is a strange thing, yet Bellatrix is stranger

The days after the wedding went by faster then they should have, making it time to go back to Hogwarts. What shall I say? Time passes rather quickly when you're having fun, and boy did I have fun. Charlie and I went to Paris for the remainder of the Holidays. Molly had kindly offered to look after the twins and seeing as these few days were supposed to be our honeymoon, we happily accepted.

We had gone to see all the tourist stake out, but also to some wizarding village nearby. It had been wonderful. Every time we met someone, Charlie introduced me as his wife and it gave me butterflies. Never thought I'd be one of those girls, but yet here we are. Though I don't think I'm going to ask the students to call me professor Weasley now. Perhaps I'll hyphen it, making it professor Weasley-Black.

Anyhow, I'm getting of track. As I was saying it was time to go back to Hogwarts and with Harry being Harry Potter, we had escorts. Dora and Remus accompanied us on the night bus to make sure we got to the castle alright. Sadly though, I absolutely loath taking that bus. The driver shouldn't be authorized to control a vehicle in my opinion, the repeatedly fallen passengers must agree with me, and there's that strange lad always exclaiming anything and everything, Stan I believe his name is. 'Drew and 'Tony didn't seem to mind though. They were giggling the entire ride to Hogsmeade and even managed to pout when we had to get off. Strange little beings they are. Yet loveable.

And love is a big thing. One could argue it's the most important thing of all. According to Dumbledore, for instance, it was Lily's love that saved Harry's life. But there's more, less dramatic, stuff that love has to do with. Just take a look at my life. I have been brought up in a horrible surrounding, being tortured by my own uncle and further only having a painting and a house-elf to tend for me. Yet when I went to Hogwarts and met my friends, everything changed. We grew a bond and loved eachother, platonically, but still love. Then I got together with Charlie, a different kind of this ancient feeling developed and now we're married. Harry returned into my life, renouncing our sibling connection. Dad, Remus and Dora came along again as well as the Weasleys and now I get to experience what it's like to have a family.

There are no words to describe it all yet one word covers most of it and that's, you quessed it, love.

Of course this could just be a sappy, just married, lovey-dovey, me talking. But as Harry ran over the events of his first day back, I hardly think I'm the only one spending so much time thinking about it.

I have always known Harry to be a bit daft, oblivious to his surroundings. But as he told me about his reencounter with Cho Chang, I almost face palmed. The girl had come up to him, telling him about the next Hogsmeade weekend. She asked if he knew it was on Valentine's Day. Harry being his marvellous self, didn't think she might have been hinting him to ask her out on a date until she walked away as red as a tomatoe. Then of course it clicked. The stars were in his favour as he still managed to land himself a date before she had completely run off.

Naturally Harry had also complained about Snape. He's had his first Occlumency class and it went worse than he had expected. He didn't know Snape would be able to see all of his personal memories, even those he wished to bury in his mind forever. And it didn't get better when he tried to go to sleep afterwards, waking up with the unnerving feeling of happiness. Why would that be unnerving? Because it wasn't Harry who had been feeling content, it was Voldemort. And it wouldn't be until the next day we found out why...

MASS BREAK OUT FROM AZKABAN

It read on the front page of the Daily Prophet. Underneath were ten pictures, nine wizards and one a witch, of the escapees. and however much I hated to aknowledge it, my Dad's cousin was one of them.

Bellatrix Lestrange, convicted of the torture and permanent incapacipation of Frank and Alice Longbottom.

It's despicable I ought to call her my family. I'm related to her, to a monster! And Fudge doesn't even know who to blame as he still blatantly refuses to accept that Voldemort is back. Dumbledore even warned him. He said Voldemort was back and that the dementors would pick his side.

I can't believe our magical community is being lead by such ignorant fools! Neville hadn't read the Prophet yet, but already you could see the few students who had cast him looks of pity. 'Cause his secret's out. Now everyone will know about his parents misfortune. About the tragedy that happened that one day fourteen years ago.

I decided I ought to warn him. Someone has to. So I swiflty moved inbetween the students until I was right beside him.

"Oh Neville, could you possibly help me? I got this strange plant as a wedding gift and I don't know how to take care of it and I heard you're great in Herbology so I thought perhaps you'd know?" I asked in what I hoped to be a convincing helpless voice.

"Uhm sure, I'd be happy to help." He spoke a bit shyly. I smiled and pulled him up and beckoned for him to follow me. Once we reached my courters, I told him to sit down on the couch whilst I sat opposite him.

"Neville, I've got the most dreadful news." I began. There's no point to beat around the bush. "There was a mass break-out at Azkaban and Bellatrix Lestrange escaped." He visibly paled but didn't speak so I went on.
"She and nine other wizards escaped last night, making it front page this morning. I know you have never been exactly fond of people knowing about your parents' fate, but you'll have to come to terms with people finding out now. Alongside each escapee they printed a small text with in it the reason for their stay in Azkaban, and you parents' names were mentioned. I don't think anyone can be so daft as to not acknowledge them as your parents'."

He nodded and looked on the edge of tears while at the same time expressing a kind of defiance. He didn't say much to me after that, only thanked me for informing him, then left.

I wonder how many more things Voldemort and his followers will ruin...